Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today I am here with a topic of Krishna's interview. I just couldn't stop myself from writing about her interview. It was really a very good feeling to see her giving her interview.

She had been came running from a bad incident of loosing and finding her admit card and was breathing heavily. Till when she entered the interview room was observant and was confident. The gesture of respect she gave to panel was too good and everyone seems to be pleased at that instant only even those who were bribed against her or the one who was Misunderstanding her. She gave all answers with utter confidence. I was loving as she was giving her interview all the 3 anti interviewer were having pleasant smile on their faces. She had been able to convince them as strong candidate through her knowledge. Now the best part will be tomorrow when she will stop the strike. Let's see if that also actually happened or was the ploy of the interviewers to check her ability to handle the public proceedings 😃.

Whole and whole I just loved the interview of KRISHNA RAJ Upcoming BDO😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Woww Wow Mindblowing Topic Rachu . me2 lovedd her intview a lott . the way she was so confidently answering questions was 2 good . It really needs guts n lotzz of confidence 2 give an interview after gping thru so many hurdles . It was truly Commandable . Hats off 2 Krishna
prabhasfanitaly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome episode. loved the interview part. keep going krishna👏
sarjitos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thks for sharing at least i know she got thru the interview. appreciating you for your thought.