Prishna Aur Hankerchief :))

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Wowww I just lovedd lovedd the small sweet scene b/w Prishna regaridng Hankerchief .Krishna coems 2 Interview centre all sweat , BS asks her to wipe her all sweat , She was abt 2 do it frm her dupatta but BS stops him n aks Pintu 2 give her his hankerchief 😳 . Haha OMGG The reaction n look whch DBPS gives was just mindblowing . Just 2 good .He was surprised 2 hear tht frm BS suddenly 😆Completely lovedd it . When Pintu gives the hankerchief to Krishna awww their BG music sad version of Piya reh piya plays . so good . n Hahaaa Best part was Pinky's jealous face OMGG I just can't tell how much i lovedd her jealous n laal peela face , She was drinking juice n she drops d Glass in anger 😆 .Lovedd it Yaar n TG Krishna came 2 know abt tht Pintu delayed d interview twice .😃awww she was thankful 2 her , the way she sees Pintu showed tht She was Thankful 2 her .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow great scene just waiting for the episode to get upload I hope it happens soon. Then add my expert comments too 😉
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ab audience ko pata chal gaya hai Pintuji ke mann ki baat - Pintu ji ko bhi accept kar leni chahiye...
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!! 😆

In the weekend I was racking my brain thinking, in first interview Pinto gave Krishna her Dupatta and now for the second interview what will he give ???

Surprising and amazing...they came up with handkerchief🤣
Pinto is Krishna's lucky mascot and like the meethi Dahi omen before venturing out and so BS needs to have the scene repeated. 😆
@Rachu

Hahaa Rachu WIll waitt for ur expert comments LOL

@Shanti Di

Hahaa Woh din bhi door nahi jab Pintuji ko bhi apne dil ki baat pata chal jaayegi . Just ait n watch

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

OMG!!! 😆

In the weekend I was racking my brain thinking, in first interview Pinto gave Krishna her Dupatta and now for the second interview what will he give ???

Surprising and amazing...they came up with handkerchief🤣
Pinto is Krishna's lucky mascot and like the meethi Dahi omen before venturing out and so BS needs to have the scene repeated. 😆

Hhaaa Nice naa Shri 😆 . n yes I also Agrre tht Pintu is krishna's lucky mascot just like a sweet dahi shakkar 😳 .Hhaaa OMG U were thinking tht Dis time wht DBPS will give krishna ? 😆
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Beaautiful scene Pintu ji giving his handkerchief to krishna and krishna wiping her sweat. I defo agree with sam that pintu is lucky mascot for krishna like dahi cheeni. He gave dupata in first interview, he was the person who make her gives her mains and today he gave his rumal so that she can wipe her sweat. Such a sweet and cute scene

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Wow Beaautiful scene Pintu ji giving his handkerchief to krishna and krishna wiping her sweat. I defo agree with sam that pintu is lucky mascot for krishna like dahi cheeni. He gave dupata in first interview, he was the person who make her gives her mains and today he gave his rumal so that she can wipe her sweat. Such a sweet and cute scene

I know Rachu . Actually Hamaare DBPS ka reaction was funny in dis scene 😆 . I mean suddenly hearing abt giving Krishna his Handkerchief he was surprised . OMGG his expressions were 2 2 ctee . aww Kinny is seriously d best yaar
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
pintu is the lucky champ for krishna ...😉 .,...every time he gave something to krishna before she goes for interview 😆 ..kitna lucky hai na pintu ji krishna ke liye😊
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also loved that scene...pintu's expressions were awesome😆