Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, just watched the show.

Did you notice how all characters were at their best today. I loved it. The acting and the characters themselves. Today every character displayed his honest character in the tense moments of the interview. Its like the wise say...there are some critical decisive moments in life where you start taking sides... it was that today.

1) Krishna was so confident. She was hell bent on conquering. Her voice in the precap was ringing. Nice! 😎
2) Pinto, Babloo and Anand proved to be good souls. Well-wishers to the core!! I wonder will Anand have a role further in AB ? ❤️
3) Bihari, Dihati, no matter how much pretense, in the end show their selfish side to Pinto (in the case of them treating Vidya and his thirst). Disgusting couple.😡
4) Vidya, the loving father and simple samaritan! He won't take offence against his brother even if he mistreats him. Basically doesn't have the time to waste any thoughts on Bihari. 🤢

And now the highlights:
Pinto's concern for Krishna:
Haye !!! "Chupaaya nahin Chupta". "Yeh "concern" kya kehlata hai??"😳

Pinto's indifference to Pinky:
Finally he is able to express his irritation. "Kya hum chai nahin pee sakte apne Bhai ke saath...Hum apna khud khayal rak sakte hai". Pardon me for not being correct. But the whole scene was so voiced with Pinto's views on him and Pinky. If ever they marry, pretty much it will be the same between the two. The indifferent husband and chipku wife !!!.

Pinky: First time we got a peep into her a bit more than she is allowed to play. Usually she is the envious cousin and chipku fiancee. Today as the BDO candidate, she was abhorable. And the herself, her dad and mom in all magenta-yellow, yellow and orange were distasteful. And Pinky at her interview was simply bindaas!! kya kehne Pinky ji ke sapne aur haqueekat! And let me give her due. Poor girl so hurt that her fiance was giving his handkerchief to her arch rival. How could he 😭 😭

Babloo: Ayla!! what kind of big brother you are.😲 Sabke saamne jo marji apne chote bhai se kaam karvaya??? not done!!! is tarike se koi rumaal dilwaata hai kaa???
But we know that you knew Pinto was the lucky charm for Krishna, and so you had to do it. Nice style you have Anyways, Big Brother!! you sure know how to treat people. The way you handle Krishna and Pinto, almost as of they are your kids!!❤️

This in intermission... Kal dekhte hai baaki ka fillum

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Guys, just watched the show.

Did you notice how all characters were at their best today. I loved it. The acting and the characters themselves. Today every character displayed his honest character in the tense moments of the interview. Its like the wise say...there are some critical decisive moments in life where you start taking sides... it was that today.

1) Krishna was so confident. She was hell bent on conquering. Her voice in the precap was ringing. Nice! 😎

No doubt aaj Krishna ka hi din tha... she was very good...

2) Pinto, Babloo and Anand proved to be good souls. Well-wishers to the core!! I wonder will Anand have a role further in AB ? ❤️
3) Bihari, Dihati, no matter how much pretense, in the end show their selfish side to Pinto (in the case of them treating Vidya and his thirst). Disgusting couple.😡
4) Vidya, the loving father and simple samaritan! He won't take offence against his brother even if he mistreats him. Basically doesn't have the time to waste any thoughts on Bihari. 🤢

And now the highlights:
Pinto's concern for Krishna:
Haye !!! "Chupaaya nahin Chupta". "Yeh "concern" kya kehlata hai??"😳

Yeh pyaar kehlaata hai... lekin abhi ego hai maanne ke liye...
Pintu was really good...

Pinto's indifference to Pinky:
Finally he is able to express his irritation. "Kya hum chai nahin pee sakte apne Bhai ke saath...Hum apna khud khayal rak sakte hai". Pardon me for not being correct. But the whole scene was so voiced with Pinto's views on him and Pinky. If ever they marry, pretty much it will be the same between the two. The indifferent husband and chipku wife !!!.

This was the main highlight - hope Pinky who aspires to be the BDO can read what is very evident... that Pintu ka dil uske liye dhak dhak NAHI karta...

Pinky: First time we got a peep into her a bit more than she is allowed to play. Usually she is the envious cousin and chipku fiancee. Today as the BDO candidate, she was abhorable. And the herself, her dad and mom in all magenta-yellow, yellow and orange were distasteful. And Pinky at her interview was simply bindaas!! kya kehne Pinky ji ke sapne aur haqueekat! And let me give her due. Poor girl so hurt that her fiance was giving his handkerchief to her arch rival. How could he 😭 😭

Babloo: Ayla!! what kind of big brother you are.😲 Sabke saamne jo marji apne chote bhai se kaam karvaya??? not done!!! is tarike se koi rumaal dilwaata hai kaa???
But we know that you knew Pinto was the lucky charm for Krishna, and so you had to do it. Nice style you have Anyways, Big Brother!! you sure know how to treat people. The way you handle Krishna and Pinto, almost as of they are your kids!!❤️

This in intermission... Kal dekhte hai baaki ka fillum

Very well written dear... loved reading this post!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 12 years ago