A feel good episode today

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Finally today's episode was good one .. after so many days CV's gave us a good episode...can't wait for 2maro's 😊 ..

Kinshuk trying to help krishna πŸ˜ƒ n avoids piNky as usualπŸ˜† ... finally krishna made to the intvw..
hope she vl clear the intvw. i am glad that the officer who misunderstood her has a pleasant look after hearing to krishna's answers 😊

hope we see afsar bitiya soon πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pesi11 - 12 years ago

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yup 2dy's episode was very good . Lovedd Krishna's confidence in her interview and Pintu's trick 2 delay the interview . Hehee I just loveddd Pinky's face when Pintu gives Krishna his Hankerchief OMGG She was burning like a Fuel πŸ˜† .lovedd Prishna's expressions 2wds each other once again , TG Krishna heared tht Pintu helped her by delaying the interview
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

yup 2dy's episode was very good . Lovedd Krishna's confidence in her interview and Pintu's trick 2 delay the interview . Hehee I just loveddd Pinky's face when Pintu gives Krishna his Hankerchief OMGG He was burning like a Fuel πŸ˜† .lovedd Prishna's expressions 2wds each other once again , TG Krishna heared tht Pintu helped her by delaying the interview

yeah..i am glad that krishna heard abt pinto helping her .. every time our pinto dear helps her n she wont know it πŸ˜† ..but this time krishna doesn't have time to react for his help ...yet she vl definitely do it after the intvw... may be our pinto darling may ignore her πŸ˜‰ ..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: pesi11

yeah..i am glad that krishna heard abt pinto helping her .. every time our pinto dear helps her n she wont know it πŸ˜† ..but this time krishna doesn't have time to react for his help ...yet she vl definitely do it after the intvw... may be our pinto darling may ignore her πŸ˜‰ ..

I know everytime our sweetu DBPS hepls her n she is like Hum aapke hai Kaun πŸ˜† . n Yes This time She came 2 know abt it but she didn't hav time 2 react or 2 say thnaks 2 him . Oh kya poor kismat paayi hai hamaare swwetu DBPS ne πŸ˜† .But Yeah Like U said May be when interview will get over She may thanks him but this time He may ignore her πŸ˜‰
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today Is A Awesome Episode, But Pintu Was So Mean To Pinky...Sorry For The First I Felt For Sorry For Her,But The Person That I Am Expecting More To Be Rude To Pinky Is Only Krishna. She Should Be The One To Be Rude To Pinky...Because She Torture Krishna Life So Much...
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

Today Is A Awesome Episode, But Pintu Was So Mean To Pinky...Sorry For The First I Felt For Sorry For Her,But The Person That I Am Expecting More To Be Rude To Pinky Is Only Krishna. She Should Be The One To Be Rude To Pinky...Because She Torture Krishna Life So Much...

actually one thing i noticed today in pinky's behavior.. evverytime she see pinto helping krishna she is so jealous n angry at krishna ..but today wat i noticed was she is hurt which we can clearly see the expression on her face while breaking the glass ...pinto also shouldn't behave like this.. either he should straight away tells pinky that he dont love her or he has to commit to his words which he said he vl marry pinky ...
shaazi thumbnail
today's episode was good indeed...loved it
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Todays episode was awesome can't wait for tommorows episode. 😊
erlynda thumbnail
Pintu showed his concern towards Krishna. Nice episode.
-SuMee- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought monday also they are going to drag searching the bag thank god krishna entered straight in interview place and i really liked the interview part and pintu's concern for krishna