divyas thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everybody,I m an ardent fan of babloo or yash.i ve been a great admirer of his work since bhagyavidhata.i started watching afsar bitiya also for him.and again he is doin such a fab job here.i just felt like sharing why I m so appreciative of this actors work.One his performance is very natural,it feels like as if he is not acting,as if it's happening for real.Two,there is a certain amount of dignity bout this guys persona,u feel so nice n positive just looking at him.Three,his eyes speak volumes...there r many scenes here n were in bhagyavidhata where yash didn't have dialogues but his eyes said everything.in fact my father says that after shahrukh in fauji,this is one actor who will make it big in movies also.Four,he has such a lovely voice n he speaks so well...we actually wait for him to say something.Well these were my views,I hope u all like them... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also think he is an excellent actor and portrays his character really well. This is the first time I have seen any of the characters in this show and I think they are all playing their parts really well!
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also love Babloo - Yash - I think he is really good in his acting skills as well as the gentlemanly looks that he has... Would love to see some scenes of him with Sargamji...
Something very pleasing in this character of his...
sibica thumbnail
I completely,I loveee bablu,yash.he is an awesome actor n looks so hot.But they don't show him that much which is so sad.I want to see him morrre
580212 thumbnail
agreed! I love Babloo in AB. As the show progesses I think he will have more screen space. He is a great actor. I never saw him in BhagyaVidhatta as I watched it after the leap.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I Aggree . yash is very good actor n he is doing Fab job as Babloo Singh .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree yash is very good actor and can make big in every field and babloo is very good character