Do you think AB can gain more Popularity?

Poll

Do you think AB can gain more Popularity Over time?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
580212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Abians! I want to know what you all think about AB and if you guys think AB will gain sucess and popularity over time?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
AB will defo gain more Popularity but it do needs some more Promotion by d channel.
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice poll dear...i think needs some change in storyline...
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Needs change in Storyline

Because of Kingshuk's return, and now with the hope of seeing more PRISHNA scenes, lost interest can regained. Now number of viewers who stopped watching can resume now.

But that is not sufficient. For more popularity, people need to see what they have been sold in the show promos concept wise.

Forget IF and few of us who are supporting this show, See in terms of TRP, as the demographic population who can watch this show. The creatives have to make the show appealing to all age groups and drive the story in such a way the people connect with characters all the way. And when connecting, they should not making it dragging.

Zee's slogan now is "Ummeed Se Saje Zindagi" and with the Girl Child leading the dream.

So please Zee, Creatives be true to your slogan, show the viewers, HOPE, EFFORT and FOCUS. NO HURDLES of chichora type. You have all the permission to show hurdles in the form of Bhagalpur people, landed gentry (zamindar, thekedaar) having problem listening to the New BDO Lady Afsar in the locality, trying to hurt her, sabotage her social upliftment plans and her success on the struggle path forging alliance with people, the masses. Go to any BDO officer from real life and collect incidents from them and show us stories in episodic manner, how our Afsar Bitiya handles each case, people, her bosses, family. There is lot of believable hurdle in the form of mental opposition.

We don't need TT, Dihati, Cats and theives to give those chichora hurdles. When Arjun was asked by Dronacharya at the time of aiming the target, what do you see, he said, he sees only the eye. Unlike others he does not see any other objects surrounding the eye. I want to see this focus when Krishna is becoming BDO, and then want the real story of Afsar Bitiya to start as explained above. Hurdles are always in the subject's mindset. They are never external influences if the subject himself is cleary knowing what he has to target and lead on. Please show this to viewers so that they can get inspired. Lot of Indian population lives in towns and villages. Make it worthwhile for them. There is TV in towns and villages!!!

By watching the show, I am also trying to Zee supporter. So Zee needs to pay attention as to how the show is disconnecting itself from people after the initial acceptance.

Shridevi

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think it is over time as the story progesses. 😊
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yea,It definately will...the tracks just need to be more interesting.
Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it definitely needs a better storyline...it's just too boring at the moment...no wonder trp's are so low...even i have lost interest in the show...just watching pintu scenes
580212 thumbnail
I am hoping next week the show does Better! lets keep watching :D
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i say yes once ZEE TV promote the show more. yes. but from my opinion i say the show might get pull off air after a while. reason why i say that is once a show is not about killing some body oh lusting after somebody husband people dont really watch it. but i loveee this show and i will watch it to the end.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice post Ursula. By now I think every1 knows that I absolutely love the show I don't really mind that Pintu wasn't in the show too much coz the acting by the rest of the cast was good. But at the same time I do realize that what has been shown so far would have been more appropriate for an ordinary show and not AB coz it has a specific concept and they should have made the show more on those lines. I totally agree with Shiv where are the scenes of Krishna working to get money, her being locked out of school coz she didn't pay her fees coz if Babloo doesn't take money from her what was the need to show those promo's. But more than that when the hell are they going to show the helmet promo when Pintu takes his roses back from that girl coz of Krishna- its been well over a month and I cant tell u how long I have been waiting 4 that scene to be shown and what happens afterward.

But back to being serious I really don't know who the shows target market actually is, is it 4 intellectuals, ppl who think out of the box, the common man, it isn't really the youth coz it isn't a total love story and it shouldn't really be a family drama yet. At the moment the only ppl who are actually watching the show are kinshuk's original fans and not any1 else and I have to actually blame the low trps on the zee TV channel. Knowing that this show is going to be in competition with the trp giants of television they seem to have done absolutely no proper promotion 4 this show- they haven't created a buzz or excitement about it.- get the lead pair to promote the show in villages, schools, colleges, as well as show them in DID as judges or something this show has a very important message to show ppl should be watching it.- SNS a while ago had gopi's education track and schools kids where so excited ab this and where emailing the show and wishing her luck and it was extremely sweet. Krishna's dedication to her studies is also amazing and so much more in depth and kids should see this as well- the small girls can think Pintu is handsome the boys will think he is macho and want to be like him and at the same time they get to see Krishna and her drive and ambition-perfect, perfect combo. I read a comment on the forum by a fan that she didn't know that this show existed and had been skipping the channels and seen kinshuk in it and started watching after a month of it being on air. It's understandable if a person makes a comment like this 3 or 4 months after the show has been on air but 1 month this means that ppl aren't being made aware of the show.

But I don't think all the blame can just go on the channel or the timeslot 4 the low trps and the blame has to go to the produces of the show as well. Coz even if they had attracted viewers they would lose them coz they have made such silly mistakes in the show. If this was my 1st Kinshuk show and I saw Pintu in the 1st episode I would want to see more of him, they have written such a beautifully character and u know that by getting the finest actor in India to play him that he is going to portray him amazingly and they are so stingy with his scenes. I am not saying I want Pintu in every scene, I am not saying I want Prishna in every scene but want I do want is a proper story and in that proper story it will not matter whether the love story is given 1st or 2nd preference. The writing of the show is absolutely amazing, how they have handled situation has been good, the thought that has been put into these characters make these characters extremely beautiful each and every character in the show has their own journey and own story to tell- u seriously don't find this often in a show. But the storylines that has been shown isn't matching the writing I don't know any other way to explain it but I think most of u understand what I am trying to say- it's ordinary. Even though I don't mind what has been shown I recognize this fact and I know every1 else feels the same way to and this is a real shame.

By having characters like pinky and her family in the show they are actually make the story ordinary and there isn't really any place 4 these types of characters in this show. The only reason I see them there is not only to create problems for Krishna and her family themselves but to turn tt against them as well since he seems to be a very weak character and needs some1 to direct his mindlessness and also this is actually shown in unison with Pintu's character who for the moment is a weak character (like father like son mentality). The black cat (the cat who isn't really black) issue I have to say that I liked the way it was handled and this isn't the 1st time they have tried to give the message we shouldn't depend on luck and superstition to help us in our life's- that handwork and being positive will make our life's better and nothing more. But again this sort of superstitions prevails everywhere and especially in villages so I think it's actually leading to something bigger that they wish to tackle.

I truly believe they actually need help with the direction of the show coz I don't think they have been fully able to grasp what they are actually supposed to be showing and are treating it like any other story that we see on TV. If this was a just about Krishna's growth as a person and a love story they could show anything but as Shiv said u need to research all the steps its takes to be a bdo and what sort of situations they are faced with and Krishna's life afterwards. I think I said it before that they need to hire the person who was behind the Geet storyline that person really knew what she was doing every time the story was boring she brought something/1 new in the show and made it fresh again. But along with her they really need to get the person who was behind the making of the show Gulaal I watched the show coz of my granddad, he loved Gulaal and I only really got interested in it when Neil Bhatt came in the show. But at the end of the show I truly respected the show coz even when I wasn't a fan I was always impressed by the quality of the show and when I was a fan I was even more appreciative of it and it's past work coz not once did I ever feel that they compromised on the content of the show and the quality so they could get trps. This show along with the amazing writings needs a proper storyline as well as focus which it lacks at the moment and these 2 ppl( don't know who they are but god bless them ) will bring this to the show.

That being said do I feel the trps will increase- hell yes, without a shadow of a doubt I fully faith in the ppl behind the show (they haven't disappointed me yet) and u can't ignore a good thing 4 to long, how long are the Indian ppl going to watch crap watch sns later I am a fan but seriously I can't manage a whole 20 minutes of that show. We getting a bit of everything in this show the traditional values that I love and that are in India's number 1/2 show sns is here- beautiful relationships, proper values as well as the social message that is the main purpose of the show are there, even the kalaries which the Indian ppl 4 some reason seem to love are here as well.

This show is needed; a female character like Krishna is needed, I have been waiting 4 a female character like her who has the right amount of recklessness and fearlessness in her but at the same time sane. I am so tired of watching kitchen drama's and bad mils, show me the hunk TT any day (I have a secret crush on the man but it's a secret u can't tell any1😉) even though he is crazy. But more than this I am here for kinshuk and I am so glad he choose this character as his comeback role. Pintu's growth in the show of him finding out who he is and him turning into a man coz at the moment he is just a boy is going to be amazing to watch. Coz Pintuji isn't a filmy character, he is a very real character and I have full faith that along with Krishna's journey they won't disappoint us with his journey separate of her and them together. The cts have the simplest task ever all they need to a little research on what they show, show these 2 characters properly and mark my words this show will be number 1.

But I have to say I am a bit worried ab the show coz 1 thing I hate is when a person copies his own work that for me shows how lazy the person is and that he isn't willing to think out of the box. The fact that the produces has already used ideas from his last show in the 2nd month of this show is really, really worrying. But more worrying is his recent comments that shows are meant to be entertaining and they aren't making documentaries and if they can include a social message then great coz if this is his mentality he is going to ruin our show. He so needs to go so that this show is a success.