AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hum teak hain! Humra evil plan finally working out 😈

Arrey Gazab!😈
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anyways I have an axe to grind with Zee TV today for showing one thing on promo and another thing in the episode!

Yeh bahut naa insaafee hain! Expectation bhalaadhiyaa aur viewers ko chodey dhiye!
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Anyways I have an axe to grind with Zee TV today for showing one thing on promo and another thing in the episode!

Yeh bahut naa insaafee hain! Expectation bhalaadhiyaa aur viewers ko chodey dhiye!

Arrey bauji They didn't said in d promo tht She will be BDO , they asked 2 us th Wheather she will or not ? πŸ˜‰ . But Don't Worry I m damnn sure I will defo gonna search for truth n will Expose U n Bihariji . This I can bet πŸ˜‰
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Arrey bauji They didn't said in d promo tht She will be BDO , they asked 2 us th Wheather she will or not ? πŸ˜‰ . But Don't Worry I m damnn sure I will defo gonna search for truth n will Expose U n Bihariji . This I can bet πŸ˜‰

Arrey! Gazab! We will see about that Pintuwa!πŸ˜†

I hope you did not not sleep after all the restlessness after you told Pinky you had to sleep because you were tired but you kept thinking of Krishna the whole night.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
She will become BDO dadaji par us process ko thoda elongate kar diya thoda wait aur bada diyaπŸ˜‰. Sab kuch as expected ho raha tha they wanted to bring some twistπŸ˜‰
I know Bauji Evenif I told pinky tht I m sleepy n tired which was an Excuse LOl but I was so restless by thinking abt krishna tht I didn't sleep at all . Waise Bauji Now When Pinky became BDO toh r u thinking abt Preponing our marrige also like U did with chekha
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chote papa if we go by yesterday segment and trp's are really increasing by Krishna-pintu-pinky love triangle. Then I feel your wedding will take long time rather than happening soonπŸ˜‰. You will have more scenes with irritated pinky and lovely prishna togetherπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I know Bauji Evenif I told pinky tht I m sleepy n tired which was an Excuse LOl but I was so restless by thinking abt krishna tht I didn't sleep at all . Waise Bauji Now When Pinky became BDO toh r u thinking abt Preponing our marrige also like U did with chekha

I think I'm tired of all this evil planning. Pinky needs to cut her feet or something to fasten the processes.😈

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

She will become BDO dadaji par us process ko thoda elongate kar diya thoda wait aur bada diyaπŸ˜‰. Sab kuch as expected ho raha tha they wanted to bring some twistπŸ˜‰

Hahaa Haan Sonuwa They wanted 2bring soe Twist n So they did tht or who knows it was Preplanned as per storyline becozz they want 2 break my n Pinky's marrige as well n For tht It needs a strong reason so tht I could break it πŸ˜‰ n With this track We will see I will defo gonna search for proofs n will come 2 know d truth n this will lead 2 marrige of mine n Krishna
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Arrey Gazab!

Pintuwa beta thumko restless nights shuru karnaa chaahiye! Eh liye thaakey thumraa bhai koh thumraa mann kaa bhaat saaf nazar aaye.

I'm going to call the priest to ask for a good day for the marriage of Pintu Pinky in the month of March! I think I'll have to make Ganga do it for me!😈