Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Sonuwa humein kal ke epi ka detail batao Prediction . kaa lagta hai kal kaa hoga
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm still watching it because I'm watching it online so I am pausing it but so far I am loving it but I kind of feel sorry for Pinky because she is like that because her Parents are bringing her up with false hope. But I am soo Happy for Krishna. 😃 😃 😃 😃

Originally posted by: Nivren123

I'm still watching it because I'm watching it online so I am pausing it but so far I am loving it but I kind of feel sorry for Pinky because she is like that because her Parents are bringing her up with false hope. But I am soo Happy for Krishna. 😃 😃 😃 😃

I also felt little bad for pinky but It was all her Parents fault . Had they not lether dream abt pintu so much so today she wouldn't havgot so hurted by seeng Prishna 2gtehr n so close
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I also felt little bad for pinky but It was all her Parents fault . Had they not lether dream abt pintu so much so today she wouldn't havgot so hurted by seeng Prishna 2gtehr n so close

Yeah everytime she is worried about something they cover it up with a lie, a false hope so really its because of them she turned out like that.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Hello guys are you still here? 😕
Sorry Fizu hav 2 go . It's Late here . Will chat tomm .Bye Gn TC
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Sorry Fizu hav 2 go . It's Late here . Will chat tomm .Bye Gn TC

Ok bye good night and Take care. 🤗
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello! Did anyone saw the new promo! Dhihati is shouting and riling against Krishna for what happened to Pinky and Pinto comes and defends Krishna!
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Hello! Did anyone saw the new promo! Dhihati is shouting and riling against Krishna for what happened to Pinky and Pinto comes and defends Krishna!

Wow that sounds interesting... humaare damaadji phir se humaari beti ki taraf se bol rahe hain aur papaji aap aaj gussa nahi hue???
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Wow that sounds interesting... humaare damaadji phir se humaari beti ki taraf se bol rahe hain aur papaji aap aaj gussa nahi hue???

I'm out of character for today!

The promo does not show TTS.😆

The Promo starts with Pinky slitting her wrist and falling on the bed unconscious.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago