Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Bauji But Ur being good or pretending 2 be good will not help u once I get 2 know abt d truth becozz then I m not going 2 listen 2 any1
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It doesn't matter for a parent if they loose to their child.😃 They will still love them.

But yeah! I'm ready to see Pinto leave his house and live on his own and see how his mum and dad convince him that they will support him.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Moni - Haha got it. I'll do these three 😃 Slap one was really good too! Now hopefully my downloader is working agaiin. Yesterday it had crashed :P and any pInto-pinky scenes? =/

Jaanu Pintu-pinky scenes mein toh tht mirror scene was fantastic . I really liked tht . then Remember one scene when Pintu was watngg outside Pinky'shouse in d car n pinky coems n asks him 2 come inside her house n Pintu was like no i m tired as i came just now frm badaiya . I lovedd tht scene . Also their First meeting when pinky wets Pintu .😃

Originally posted by: AngelDark

It doesn't matter for a parent if they loose to their child.😃 They will still love them.

But yeah! I'm ready to see Pinto leave his house and live on his own and see how his mum and dad convince him that they will support him.

oh yeh baat hai !!! BTW Bauji what u think wht will happen tomm ? n Will krishna able 2 come on time ? n What will be Pintu's reaction on seeng Krishna in tht status
AngeloScuro thumbnail

😆

I think she will come to the interview after finding her admit card in the last minute!

Babloo will have to run interference because now she is late and the DC might have some misconceptions regarding her. The interviewers have some issues with her and they might confer together if they should allow Krishna to take interview.

I think this is what is most likely going to happen. Coming back to Pinto's reaction , agree I too want to see what his reaction is!

I borrowed my post from a thread

Word Count: 1

AngeloScuro thumbnail
More on Pinto's reaction I think he will want to know why she came late. But he would not be able to ask her directly. So he might prompt his brother Babloo to ask why she was late. Or Babloo might himself ask that. Pinto might want to know who did all this to her but Babloo bhai might say thank god you are alright so lets go speak with the DC.
Bauji whtever U guessed I think Mostly It hav chnce 2 happen tomm . but Letzz see tomm whtzz in store
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Bauji whtever U guessed I think Mostly It hav chnce 2 happen tomm . but Letzz see tomm whtzz in store

😆okay take care and good night! Kal baat karegey episode key barey mein!

More on Pinto's reaction I think he will want to know why she came late. But he would not be able to ask her directly. So he might prompt his brother Babloo to ask why she was late. Or Babloo might himself ask that. Pinto might want to know who did all this to her but Babloo bhai might say thank god you are alright so lets go speak with the DC.

I was also thinking d same tht He willd efo try 2 ask her d reason but He may not get chance 2 do tht or BS may ask her before him .
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I was also thinking d same tht He willd efo try 2 ask her d reason but He may not get chance 2 do tht or BS may ask her before him .

Anyways he wants to act indifferently towards her but we know he is not!😆