Rank and Chaskameter

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

I now there are many posts about this but I'm asking again. To get Afsar Bitiya to the top we need to all comment on the fan pages which we can do at least twice a day, post comments on the forum, hit the Like Button as many times as possible, start new threads, and vote on the Chaskameter Hit Freakin' Awesome! as many times as you can around 40-50 or more times a day.

If there is anyone who is not a fan on the cast's fan pages, please do join. Silent members, please consider posting there as well we need to do this if we want to make Afsar Bitiya and the Cast Number 1. Also hit the +1 Button in the casts fanpages and their Photo's and the one on the main page. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivren123

I now there are many posts about this but I'm asking again. To get Afsar Bitiya to the top we need to all comment on the fan pages which we can do at least twice a day, post comments on the forum, hit the Like Button as many times as possible, start new threads, and vote on the Chaskameter Hit Freakin' Awesome! as many times as you can around 40-50 or more times a day.

If there is anyone who is not a fan on the cast's fan pages, please do join. Silent members, please consider posting there as well we need to do this if we want to make Afsar Bitiya and the Cast Number 1. Also hit the +1 Button in the casts fanpages and their Photo's and the one on the main page. 😊

Sure Dear...
580212 thumbnail
done it i joined EVERYONEs fan page. go the cast member pages guys.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fizu I do it daily . Plzz ABians Do it . We have 2 Bring d show n cast members on Top . Silent members Atleast Cooperate in all dis If u don't want 2 be part of discussions in d Forum
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Fizu I do it daily . Plzz ABians Do it . We have 2 Bring d show n cast members on Top . Silent members Atleast Cooperate in all dis If u don't want 2 be part of discussions in d Forum

YAY! have you joined all cast member pages moni?
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
No Urshi but surely would join it soon .