Breaking the mold shiv and kinshuk

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

AB happens to be my 2nd shiv show and 3rd kinshuk show and I have to say all the characters they have so far done has allowed them to show that they can do any role. Each role that I see kinshuk portray makes me expect a standard of excellence when it comes to his acting and he always delivers. But more than that these characters make me realize that in terms of talent that there actually might be no end to his talent, that the term perfection will probably never apply to him coz perfection means it can't get any better than this and kinshuk is going to get better and better in each role he plays. The reason I feel this way is coz of the character Viren Sood this character made me not only respect him as an actor but made me a fan of his for life. VS was/is probably the most draining character that any actor can ever do( Pintu is probably going to be the next ) coz he had so many different personalities and he not only had to show case them but also make them seem a part of that character as well. That character could have truly ruined an actor career coz it would have shown audience the flaws of the actor and that the person couldn't act to save his life. I than watch his previous show coz I just want to see what else he is capable of but with the notion that since I don't really like characters that are perfect I like flawed characters coz they more entertaining to watch and from the things I heard ab Ranvir he was perfect so I seriously just expected to like the character but ended up just loving him. VS and Ranvir are polar opposites VS what u see is not what u get and Ranvir is what u see is exactly what u get and so much more. Ranvir is the sort of person we humans all would love to be viren is what we actually are but the thing these 2 characters had in common was that both character were very deep, Ranvir was just heart and soul and this character wasn't only a beautiful person but his relationships with his loved 1's made him the most beautiful characters I have ever seen on TV. I seriously could go on and on for my love for his acting but will stop myself and say the way he has portrayed Pintu so far he has once again not only demonstrated to his fans why we consider him the king of romance but also why we consider him to be the finest actor on TV and no other actor whether in telly or bollywood can match him. So for me I feel with each show he has done he has managed to break away from his previous roles with extreme ease and not only his characters but the actresses he has been paired opposite have been readily accepted by his fans.

Coming to Shiv- I feel most positive female characters on TV don't really give the actresses a proper opportunity to showcase how truly talented they are, not much change in expression, same look all the time and u can't imagine them doing any other role so I really can't judge how good they are just by that role. But when I heard that she was going to be in AB I was immediately excited and there was no doubt in my mind that she was going to be excellent in it. As Bebo she had much more freedom to showcase her talent coz she had a lot more to do since she wasn't the normal bahu. But even though I knew how talented she was the 1st time I watched her as Pinky I still couldn't believe that she could act that way and it took me probably an episode or 2 to accept her as pinky. But once I did I have just been thoroughly enjoying her performance and I not only enjoy saying how much I hate pinky but I love it when others post how much they hate her as well coz it just shows what an excellent job she has been doing. She is giving a flawless performance as a female villain and i love her for that.

Kinshuk did a semi negative role and he was accepted and even though we all know that Pinky will eventually turn good shiv fans want to fast forward everything and see her positive. Maybe coz the character kinshuk did created a love in our hearts from the beginning and that's why we stood by that character and shiv is doing a character that is bad from the beginning so there is a difference. But my question is why do we want to change Pinky, pinky is freaking awesome the mixture of utter innocence, angelic ness, sweetness and evilness at the same is fabulous to watch. For me Mitali and shiv are truly matching kinshuk with facial expression, believability in their gestures as well as the intensity of their eyes. So even though I know Pinky is going to torture Krishna and I am going to hate her even more than I do now I don't want her to change just yet and even if it takes months I am fine with it. Coz her character isn't like other young villains- they often change from bad to good to bad again coz they are prompted by others to act bad, she is naturally bad. So her journey to being good will truly be more genuine when it does happen and there will be no regression I hope with her character. But even so just like VS could never be a Ranvir, Pinky will never be a Bebo so even if she turns positive she will be different from that character( I have to say that I think Pinky is absolutely adorable when she isn't being a u know what). I will finish of by writing ab my other favorite show sns and the character Ahem whoever watches that show knows what a mean SOB he was if they killed him when he was bad I would have had a party and shown his death scene to my friends. His death scene would have been my 2nd favorite after watching Radhika's granny from choti bahu 1 was kicked by a cow and bitten by snakes. But the gradual change in his character has been amazing to watch and I can truthfully say that I just love him now and all the things I hated I now understand are both his weaknesses and his strength. So my question again is why do u want to change Pinky and make her good now when we have months ahead to hate her and say awful things about her and than watch in amazement her journey to being a better human being.

p.s. sorry for the long post I only mentioned their previous roles to make a point in how I see Pinky and her character going forward.

And if u love the show don't forget to hit freaking awesome, comment on each an others posts and like them9 even if u hate it i have to do that all the time), makes post and comment on AB actors pages so their ranks goes higher and our show goes to number 1. Mwah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sandia beautiful post dear , awosome post . Lovedd it completely . n I aggree frm ur eachn every word abt Kinshuk and Shiv. They both r awoosme as Pintu and Pinky.

I know Pinky will change but honestly speaking I seriously don't want her 2 change now , She is good as she is now . lovv how she irritates Pintu n I lovee Pintu's irritated face . So don't want it 2 change.

Abt Kinhsuk Wht 2 say abt dis Guy yaar. Everytime I think tht He can't be better then this n next time He coems up wid next brilliant scene whch proves 2 be more excellent then d previous ones. The way he epxresses himself , Hav 2 say He is d most Expressive Actor along wid his good looks I hav ever seen in dis TV industry . He is just the best actor n most finest actor. n Seriously Noone can match up 2 him . Kudos 2 him for playing Addi, Dev.Ranvir,Viren and now DBPS. 👏

sandiab thumbnail
Sandia beautiful post dear , awosome post . Lovedd it completely . n I aggree frm ur eachn every word abt Kinshuk and Shiv. They both r awoosme as Pintu and Pinky.

I know Pinky will change but honestly speaking I seriously don't want her 2 change now , She is good as she is now . lovv how she irritates Pintu n I lovee Pintu's irritated face . So don't want it 2 change. -me to i just dnt want her to change just yet she is so cute bt i still hate her and i like the fact that even though i do and i know she is infatuated with the guy and its not real love that i sometimes feel bad 4 her. he manages to do everything in such a nyc way bt so hurtful at the same time and i am like poor girl needs to get that he aint gona ever like u.

Abt Kinhsuk Wht 2 say abt dis Guy yaar. Everytime I think tht He can't be better then this n next time He coems up wid next brilliant scene whch proves 2 be more excellent then d previous ones. The way he epxresses himself , Hav 2 say He is d most Expressive Actor along wid his good looks I hav ever seen in dis TV industry . He is just the best actor n most finest actor. n Seriously Noone can match up 2 him . Kudos 2 him for playing Addi, Dev.Ranvir,Viren and now DBPS. 👏- sometimes i cnt believe that i can get any more impressed with the guy but he manages to always prove me wrong. his expressions as pintu like dude amazing and i am left thinking how can u do this. even his fighting skills are like amazing from viren to here amazing- that fight scene omg mindblowing i was so shocked even though i knw that it was coming bt the way he did it, it was shocking and i was like some1 please stop him he is going to kill some1 and i didnt know whether to feel sad, bad or shocked at it. really our jaan is absolutely amazing in every department
580212 thumbnail
Another amazing post :)

I never watched Shiv's other serial but I had heard of it. She is a great actress and I think Kinshuk, Mitali and Shiv will make afsar Bitiya very popular.

I loved your paragraphs about Kinshuk!
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: urshiep

Another amazing post :)

I never watched Shiv's other serial but I had heard of it. She is a great actress and I think Kinshuk, Mitali and Shiv will make afsar Bitiya very popular.

I loved your paragraphs about Kinshuk!

thank u i just love the man and his acting
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Post Sandia,. Completely Loved It. I Agree All And Your Each And Every Word's About Kinshuk And Shivshakti. They Both Are Fabulous As Pintu And Pinky...They Rock,...They Will Sure Make This Show No. 1,...

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u. Infact the kind of growth I have seen in Kinshuk as an actor I've never seen it in anybody. He has been amazing.