580212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Krishna's dream/goal is to become a BDO thats the focus that viewers seem to be getting from Krishna's dedication to studying all night and day for the interview. (some women have goals that they want to achieve like finding a job, getting a education, becoming or doing something that their family members haven't ever done. This of course in some cases should be done before marriage so the women would get independence) This I feel is what Krishna needs (to become independent before she is married)

Pintu is guiding Krishna in her dreams and helping her when she needs him and quite frankly is falling in love with Krishna along the way. (most women want to have a happy married life and maybe not have a career first or not have one at all) I don't think Krishna should take the leap of getting married Quickly to Pintu as this may cause hurdles for her future.
In realty I think if Prishna get married too soon it will take focus of what Krishna really wants and Pintu could distract her.

of course I want PRISHNA scenes but these are my thoughts after watching a few episodes and I kinda changed my mind a little about the pace of the serial after watching how much Krishna is dedicated to her interview process.
Edited by urshiep - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I somewht aggree wid u Urshi but I would like 2 say one thng tht Krishna may not want 2 get married 2 pintu n Don't think even Pintu hav any such thng in his mind ,Ofcourse he loves her but rght now he is completely unknown 2 his feelings for krishna , So I think tht may be they will not themselves ready 2 get married but they will be forced 2 get married , it willnot gong 2 be 2 sided aggreement frm Pintu n Krishna's side. So Evenif they get married Neither krishna will distract frm her dreams n nor Pintu will be d reason for her any distraction . infact It will be good if Krishna gets married , this will make her more strong as She will come 2 know abt TTS n his evil deeds . n will oppose it . I hope U got my point wht i want 2 say . Sorry for my complex n scattered points
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I somewht aggree wid u Urshi but I would like 2 say one thng tht Krishna may not want 2 get married 2 pintu n Don't think even Pintu hav any such thng in his mind ,Ofcourse he loves her but rght now he is completely unknown 2 his feelings for krishna , So I think tht may be they will not themselves ready 2 get married but they will be forced 2 get married , it willnot gong 2 be 2 sided aggreement frm Pintu n Krishna's side. So Evenif they get married Neither krishna will distract frm her dreams n nor Pintu will be d reason for her any distraction . infact It will be good if Krishna gets married , this will make her more strong as She will come 2 know abt TTS n his evil deeds . n will oppose it . I hope U got my point wht i want 2 say . Sorry for my complex n scattered points

yeah no worries Moni! i understand what you mean :)
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i have to say i dnt want her to get married to him too quickly she must make a success of herself and he needs to grow up and be a man and take change of his life be4 he can even think ab marriage. if he gets married to her now when he hasnt made a life of his own and she is successful this will cause alot of problems 4 them. he will get jealous and make her feel bad for her success so until he does something his life no marriage 4 these 2. bt more than that i think both of them are extremely immature to get married right now 1 cnt concentrate on 2 many things at 1 time the other has an ego the size of i dnt kn what . major disaster if they get married i might see my 1st indian divorce with these 2 if they get together to soon.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sandiab

i have to say i dnt want her to get married to him too quickly she must make a success of herself and he needs to grow up and be a man and take change of his life be4 he can even think ab marriage. if he gets married to her now when he hasnt made a life of his own and she is successful this will cause alot of problems 4 them. he will get jealous and make her feel bad for her success so until he does something his life no marriage 4 these 2. bt more than that i think both of them are extremely immature to get married right now 1 cnt concentrate on 2 many things at 1 time the other has an ego the size of i dnt kn what . major disaster if they get married i might see my 1st indian divorce with these 2 if they get together to soon.

Sandia I completely aggree wid ur points spcially d BOLD one . Yes They r very immature 2 get married . this is a show so Evenif they get married being an immature They will not get divorced as They r lead pairs but In real life If d char like Pintu n Krishna gets married wout understanding d real meaning of marrige n love They will not b able 2 be 2gther fo life as this will defo create lotzz of Problems due 2 d lack of understanding n miscommunication . So First like U said They shld give time 2 their relationshp as frends , rght now they both r having their ego and anger on top n so they r not in talking terms . So when their MU will clear they shld make a step ahead by doing a strong true frendshp whch will slowly transform into a beautiful feeling of love (Whic is still there but it is somewhere hidden in both of their hearts )
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Actually this is the show and obviously whatever happen Prishna will stick together. Though I don't want to married soon but even if they got married then the problems caused with dreams of girl and boy's insecurities regarding this can be shown. They will show MU cropping between Prishna with any of the reason and with all these MU they will grow strong to hold their relationship. There is no harm in showing them getting married at this.
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Actually this is the show and obviously whatever happen Prishna will stick together. Though I don't want to married soon but even if they got married then the problems caused with dreams of girl and boy's insecurities regarding this can be shown. They will show MU cropping between Prishna with any of the reason and with all these MU they will grow strong to hold their relationship. There is no harm in showing them getting married at this.

I rephrased my wording in the topic! I am not against their marriage but I just would hate it to happen to quick!
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

so true they need major understanding btw the both of them be4 anything more can happen and i seriously hope as the cts have done a great job at building up their relationship even though extremely fast they show this as well. these 2 are very stubborn ppl and u put 2 stubborn ppl together and they will try to out do each another and prove who has more strenght btw them. so 4 the 1st time have to say that the cts cnt take any shortcuts with this couple and must show a proper relationship. coz already there is so much of love btw them they act like they hav a right to behave anyway they want with each another, they fight like lovers, they have conversations with there eyes like lovers but more than that when they are good to each another they look and smile at each another like lovers.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urshiep

I rephrased my wording in the topic! I am not against their marriage but I just would hate it to happen to quick!

Actually even I don't want it to happen too quick but I wouldn't hate even if it happen too quick. I can't hate it (because prishna are involved😉) and in both cases we will be able to see 2 different aspects of their relation
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Actually even I don't want it to happen too quick but I wouldn't hate even if it happen too quick. I can't hate it (because prishna are involved😉) and in both cases we will be able to see 2 different aspects of their relation

you made a good point there!
lets see what happens