Dying to see Pintu's reaction...

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I am dying 2 see Pintu's reaction , the way 2dy he was so concerned n worried for krishna , Seriously when She will come infront of him all rushed n sweat n scared n worried , it would be a treat 2 watch Pintu's expressions n his reaction , 😍 He will defo gonna be angry on her n may show attitude also to her but it would not be becozz of his anger on krishna but it would be becozz He was scared n worried for her n also becozz of his unknown love .😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed moni! Really waiting to see how that will be! He could show her some attitude but he's surely worried for her.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yes I know khushi . He may get angry on her but He was hell worried for her .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep even I am dying to see his reaction when he will see krishna in this condition. He will be unable to hide his fears, concern for her behind attitude. I think he will go to her and ask her where she was and why she is so late
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm also waiting to see Pinto's reaction on Monday have to wait for a whole weekend.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh even i am dying to see Pintu reaction yaar waiting for it eagerlyyy loving the show tot h bitss..
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree moni...his reaction will be worth watching
580212 thumbnail
I can't wait till Monday!
Agree with you Moni!
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
me to wished he had helped her bt happy with the way the story went- wish he goes looking 4 her
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think she will come to the interview after finding her admit card in the last minute!

Babloo will have to run interference because now she is late and the DC might have some misconceptions regarding her. The interviewers have some issues with her and they might confer together if they should allow Krishna to take interview.

I think this is what is most likely going to happen. Coming back to Pinto's reaction , agree I too want to see what his reaction is!