zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The way DC looked at Bihari and family I think he will already know abt Krishna being innocent as Babloo might have already talked to him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree today when he looked at Pinky and Family it looked like he knows that Krishna is innocent and they are just trying to make it hard for her to become B.D.O.

Samanalyse thumbnail
Well, to me it could be one of two things. Either like you mentioned, he knows they lied about the certificate being fake or he somehow knows that they bribed the other examiners. I mean, Bihari and TTS have done so much dirty work in the last few days that he could have that contemptuous look on his face for any number of reasons!

But I do hope your prediction comes to pass and Babloo has intervened on Krishna's behalf. On the other hand, I was sort of looking forward to see how Krishna would deal with the false accusations in her interview as Babloo has been trying to tell her from the start that ANYTHING can happen at the interview.

Anyway, only time will tell and for me the real weekend cliffhanger is not whether Krishna will reach her interview, because obviously she will, but what will happen once she gets there. 😕 I really can't wait to see next week's episodes!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Aggree Zarmeen I 2 think n wish that DC would hav come 2 know abt d truth of Krishna being innocent in tht Fake certificate .
gorgeousmounika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i even felt the same
that he did investiation about the marksheet and with ssc board of students who passed in that particular year and found it out that krishna passed her ssc in real with her efforts not by fake certificate
Samanalyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: gorgeousmounika

i even felt the same
that he did investiation about the marksheet and with ssc board of students who passed in that particular year and found it out that krishna passed her ssc in real with her efforts not by fake certificate

I would absolutely LOVE if that was the case! If he has really looked into Krishna's case and not only found that she passed, but that she is such a strong student it would add a whole new dimension to her struggle.

Despite their being corrupt officers, those who are imaandar can help genuine candidates get the treatment and results they deserve.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And for a change I would like to C Pinky struggling and not Krishna and I would love it if it happens
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i wish i felt the same way bt i think just like Pintu he finds Pinky and her family pathetic and when he looked at pinky it was more like what the hell are u wearing-senseless girl. bt fingers crossed he used his head and did his job and found out the truth and wasnt blinded by what they told him. coz he isnt supposed to be biased against any student and he is against Krishna. i actually feel that he doesnt kn anything though and in the interview he is going to be so impressed by her that he will be the 1 to amke her pass and will kn that the others where bribed.