Krishna's Interview

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

What do you think guys will Krishna reach there in time for her Interview?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am asking the same question... I mean I'm sure it'll take time as she is still looking for the bag. Also, I'm sure that wherever she is, it isn't right next to the interview place. It will take her time... But one thing we do know is that after it all, she has to pass the interview ๐Ÿ˜‰
580212 thumbnail
I think she will! Either Krishna's Dad will find her or Pintu Babloo although that seems to predictable.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just because they are showing the scenes simultaneously, it doesn't necessarily mean they are happening at the same time, if that makes sense. Sometimes this is a device used for suspense in these shows and movies.

The reason I say this is because when VP was talking to the police officer, just before he realised Krishna had disappeared, he said hurry up because she has an interview at 11. That didn't sound like he had to be there right away. It sounded like they still had some time.

Another point is that they said Raj, but not Krishna so it might not be her name yet (I have been wondering, wouldn't Pinky's last name also be Raj since their dads are brothers?) but some other Raj as it is not exactly an uncommon name.

So either it is someone else and Krishna has some time, or they will show her searching for her bag, cut to the roll call and she will appear, panting and we will get looks of relief and pride from Babloo and Pintoo. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

It would be a nasty twist indeed if she didn't make it and I hope that isn't the case! ๐Ÿ˜•

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Samana I was thinking exactly d same tht It could be Pinky becozz Raj is her surname also. So I think It is Pinky's name n this is how krishna will be there at correct time . I am dying 2 see Pintu's reaction , the way 2dy he was so concerned n worried for krishna , Seriously when She will come infront of him all rushed n sweat n scared n worried , it would be a treat 2 watch Pintu's expressions n his reaction๐Ÿ˜
gorgeousmounika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want her to solve her problem herself
she needs no one help
coz later i dntwant anyone to think that krishna attended/passed the interview with someones help

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes i think she will reach on time