Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
We all love the jodi of Krishna and Pintu and love seeing them together. I don't think we are getting enough of them. It is not important that they fall in love right now but that does not mean we should not have more scenes with together. So why not take this as a chance for us to express how we really feel and suggest some ideas to the CVs?
I would love to see more dialogue between the two characters with Pinthu winding up (teasing) Krishna and perphaps Krishna and Pintu confiding in each other. I think it would be sweet to see him take her to the movies and Krishna taking an interst in how she dresses and looks (much to her family's bewilderment). An amusing scene would involve her so in "love" with Pintu, she finds herself distracted from her studies - that will be the first time she discovers she is actually in love.
It would be fun to see Pintu take her to the movies, out to eat, buying her something special and Krishna learning to cook is favorite meal (which turns out to be such a nightmare for her).
I think the writers can do a lot if they take out the time. It does not hurt to give us audience members what we want. What are some of the the the things you would like to see? Perhaps, if we voice them here the writers might be willing to do something to fulfil our desires.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think her second love will be her job. Her first love is books. Her family is her support.

I think Pinto will come after all these loves and Pinto will be like "What do I mean to you?"

One day Pinto will be her strength and rock who supports her without her realizing it.

Pinto has his Bhabhi to guide him how to woo her. Maybe he can take her out to lunch when she starts working

and Pinky will get jealous who has decided to open a beauty parlor nearby Krishna's working place. It's because Pinky doesn't like working for other people, she would rather be her own boss and boss others.😃
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree...the show is getting kinda boring and they really need to spice it up a bit...trps are so low and they cant gain trps by only showing krishna's sufferings
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Would love to see Pintu in a lighter mood - not this serious - How much I miss Viren!!!!!
Coming back to Pintuji and keeping with the story, probably he should soon realise his feelings for Krishna and alongside get to know about his Dad's kaarnaama...
Would also love if there is a twist right on the engagement day of Pintu - Pinky...
It is very easy for Pintuji to impress Krishna - all he needs to is realise his true feelings - Krishna ke dil mein bhi kuch toh hai but I think she will focus on her BDO and Pintu should find that impressive!
Also, a daily dose of Pintu Krishna dialogue exchange - (not just looks...) will make us happy - and these dialogues should be fun types too... not just the 'what is right - sahi kya hai galat kya hai types...
Pintu can test Krishna's GK on sports/ films / music etc to make things more entertaining...
Sorry if the post was too long...
Lets hope Pintuji comes up with something really good...
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I think her second love will be her job. Her first love is books. Her family is her support.

I think Pinto will come after all these loves and Pinto will be like "What do I mean to you?"

One day Pinto will be her strength and rock who supports her without her realizing it.

Pinto has his Bhabhi to guide him how to woo her. Maybe he can take her out to lunch when she starts working

and Pinky will get jealous who has decided to open a beauty parlor nearby Krishna's working place. It's because Pinky doesn't like working for other people, she would rather be her own boss and boss others.😃

🤣🤣 god save the ppl who go to her parlor who knw what they might look like after they leave shes the sort of person who likes to look good only she will ruin any1 who looks remotely nyc but nyc thought she could chop some1 hair funny while staring at prishna
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i would love to see them in competition with each another like maybe a kabaddi( dnt know if i spelt it right) match and they should be against each other- krishna can win this 1. or maybe a cricket match opposite teams ofcourse and pintu has a chance to run her out and cnt and when krishna's team is playing she can do the same 4 him and evry1 gets angry with them bt they just smile at each another. something romantic some goons can be chasing them Pintu tries to fight them of bt he is badly injured and krishna manages to get them to safety maybe a cave or an empty house and she takes care of him and just maybe i can get my shirtless scene of him
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I want Prishna scenes as well . Mostly I want tht They both shld challenge each other for d task whch they never did till now . It would b awosome n a treat 2 watch Pintu doing somethng whch he never did till now n same goes wid krishna
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandiab

🤣🤣 god save the ppl who go to her parlor who knw what they might look like after they leave shes the sort of person who likes to look good only she will ruin any1 who looks remotely nyc but nyc thought she could chop some1 hair funny while staring at prishna

🤣 That is one funny scenario. Anyways I was trying to state that Pinky should do an aptitude test and find out that being a BDO is not what she should do as a career choice. That was my idea behind that statement.😃

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago