was the cat really black?

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
so the cat that bihari sent 4 krishna was it a true black cat coz i saw abit of white so technically its not black and therefore the bad luck thing doesn't apply. i truly give up 4 this dumb, moronic, stupid family and another thing the superstitution ab the black cat in my country its not only ab a black cat crossing your path but u seeing it that is bad luck . so Pinky saw it 1st i hope my superstitution comes true than atleast i know krishna will not be the only 1 to suffer๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
don't know abt the good luck or bad luck but I m sure this will bring Prishna close . I mean I m having feeling tht Pintu only will help krishna in getting her bag back n also I think when DC will blame krishna for fake certificate then also Pintu will surely do somethng .
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

don't know abt the good luck or bad luck but I m sure this will bring Prishna close . I mean I m having feeling tht Pintu only will help krishna in getting her bag back n also I think when DC will blame krishna for fake certificate then also Pintu will surely do somethng .

moni 4 the 1st time i feel that Pintu is going to be the 1 to help her coz its going to be to big 4 her to handle alone and taking some1 help isnt a sign that we are weak so i pray this happens.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked Krishna's attitude about the superstitious black cat thing. It is people close around you who try to bring bad luck to you sometimes.
Anyways tomorrow Krishna and Pinto's path is going to collide, like two galaxies meeting each other.๐Ÿ˜† One will be happy the other will be sad.

PS: I hope๐Ÿ˜†

Asking for help is not a sign of weakness. Nobody makes it alone in this world. All humans need each other to fulfill different phases of their lives. ( Sorry If I sound like I have a god complex!)
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think whoever believes in superstitions like this get them mentally effected. They think this is going to stop them and with that fear they get stopped from going ahead. Krishna did not believe in the cat thing so she is going ahead without any worries to accomplish her dream. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: sandiab

moni 4 the 1st time i feel that Pintu is going to be the 1 to help her coz its going to be to big 4 her to handle alone and taking some1 help isnt a sign that we are weak so i pray this happens.

Yes sandia , I think this is why Ct;s showed Pintu too going 2 Patna as he will b d one 2 help krishna , ab how He will help her , Will he tell her nefore heping her or He will help her wout letting her know anythng . Tht hav 2 b seen. Can'tt waitt for tomm .

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I liked Krishna's attitude about the superstitious black cat thing. It is people close around you who try to bring bad luck to you sometimes.
Anyways tomorrow Krishna and Pinto's path is going to collide, like two galaxies meeting each other.๐Ÿ˜† One will be happy the other will be sad.

PS: I hope๐Ÿ˜†

Asking for help is not a sign of weakness. Nobody makes it alone in this world. All humans need each other to fulfill different phases of their lives. ( Sorry If I sound like I have a god complex!)

Wowww I would lovee 2 see their collide , it seriously gonna b fire once again ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Very true It would be like meeting of 2 galaxies . Oh I m egaely watngg for next prishna scene yaar . I badly want Pintu 2 help Krishna for searchng for her admit card wout letting her know