Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pesi11

from the past 2 weeks i am feeling this serial is going no where ..firstly they didnt show pinto much .. and then pinto-pinky scenes 🤢 ... after that every hurdle in krishna's way ... after watching precap that her bag stollen ...i got more frustrated ... CV's r not even giving a single chance to krishna to take breath aaram se ...

now i really loosing interest in this show ..did any one feeling the same ?

same here...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Relax sweetie waise mujhe bhi bohut bad feel hota hai jab Krishna ke upar har musibat aati hai but thats the story yaar ...
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I Don't Get Why They All Want To See Krishna And Pintu Together Just Because There Lead Of The Show..Not Every Show Has To Show's The Lead's Together, They So Many Show's I Saw That The Lead's Even Married To Different People, And One More Thing I Don't Think It Because They Showing Kinshuk And Shivshakti Together I Meant Pintu N Pinty So Far The Scene Pintu And Pinty Is Nice And Sweet , I Am Like This Pair, It Not Like I Don't Like PriShna Jodi...From Now I Please Request If You Don't Like Pintu N Pinty Together Keep To Your Self And No One Forcing To See This Show If Your Lost Interest In This Show Then Please Don't Watch It
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mythily2

I Don't Get Why They All Want To See Krishna And Pintu Together Just Because There Lead Of The Show..Not Every Show Has To Show's The Lead's Together, They So Many Show's I Saw That The Lead's Even Married To Different People, And One More Thing I Don't Think It Because They Showing Kinshuk And Shivshakti Together I Meant Pintu N Pinty So Far The Scene Pintu And Pinty Is Nice And Sweet , I Am Like This Pair, It Not Like I Don't Like PriShna Jodi...From Now I Please Request If You Don't Like Pintu N Pinty Together Keep To Your Self And No One Forcing To See This Show If Your Lost Interest In This Show Then Please Don't Watch It

its not that i want to see prishna together coz they r leads ...pinky is not good minded ..she is evil and partner in all the ways wat her parents do ...
if i dont like pinky n pinto together y would i keep it myself..i have every right to express it ..u cant keep me to be quiet.. if u like pinky pintu doesnt mean that no one should express we dont like pinky pinto ..thr r few ppl who likes pinky n pinto ..did u ever see me asking those ppl to keep it with self? lol ..u r taking it too seriously.. n yeah..thanks for ur suggestion ..definetely i dont watch this show until they stop the non sense pinky family n tuntun singh ..😛
Edited by pesi11 - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: erlynda

Yes, me too.I didn't like what's happening to Krishna.She seldom smiles as if the whole world is on her shoulders.And Tuntun S. and Bihari so shameless - they wanted Pinky to pass the interview without any effort to the extent of bribing the interviiewers.Pintu is getting to be like his father.Where is this story going ?I hope a new male character enters as Krishna's suitor to add color to krishna's life since Pintu will get engaged to and eventually marry Pinky. I'm sure this will help improve its ratings.The CVs should know that abusing too much the lead character is disgusting for the viewers so they ( viewers ) stop watching the show.Remember too much of anything is bad.Lastly this is not about the show but only my observation.Seems to me bribery is rampant in India. I noticed this in every drama .(Sorry I don't mean to offend anybody .)

the only reason its rating is bad is coz they dnt show enough Pintu and prishna scenes if they do that this hopefully the ratings will increase coz Pintu is an exciting character ppl would want to see him and what his next move is. but if they do bring some1 4 her i hope its a way to get pintu to reveal his feelings 4 her and not to separate them forever. but i do agree with u to much of a bad thing is bad 4 the show and viewers not going to watch if they dnt have a proper balance.
ananthi.shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes i too lost the interest😛
TazLuvArShiAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pesi11

from the past 2 weeks i am feeling this serial is going no where ..firstly they didnt show pinto much .. and then pinto-pinky scenes 🤢 ... after that every hurdle in krishna's way ... after watching precap that her bag stollen ...i got more frustrated ... CV's r not even giving a single chance to krishna to take breath aaram se ...

now i really loosing interest in this show ..did any one feeling the same ?

i agree wit u n i'm lost interest in the show 2 n thts y i dnt post anything anymre
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sandiab

the only reason its rating is bad is coz they dnt show enough Pintu and prishna scenes if they do that this hopefully the ratings will increase coz Pintu is an exciting character ppl would want to see him and what his next move is. but if they do bring some1 4 her i hope its a way to get pintu to reveal his feelings 4 her and not to separate them forever. but i do agree with u to much of a bad thing is bad 4 the show and viewers not going to watch if they dnt have a proper balance.

I agree.
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ananthi.shankar

yes i too lost the interest😛

but i am watching it dear ...😛 ...kinshuk hai na 😆 ...
the show is better with the intvw of krishna ..its a good episode yesterday .. but we have more torture of piNky in coming episodes..uff