I lost interest in this show.. did anybody?

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
from the past 2 weeks i am feeling this serial is going no where ..firstly they didnt show pinto much .. and then pinto-pinky scenes 🤢 ... after that every hurdle in krishna's way ... after watching precap that her bag stollen ...i got more frustrated ... CV's r not even giving a single chance to krishna to take breath aaram se ...
now i really loosing interest in this show ..did any one feeling the same ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pesi11

from the past 2 weeks i am feeling this serial is going no where ..firstly they didnt show pinto much .. and then pinto-pinky scenes 🤢 ... after that every hurdle in krishna's way ... after watching precap that her bag stollen ...i got more frustrated ... CV's r not even giving a single chance to krishna to take breath aaram se ...

Don't worry - soon it will or rather has to catch up with some speed and some entertainment too...Pintu / Kinshuk will light up our lives soon...
Krishna too will overcome all hurdles...Lets wait and watch.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The writers need to strike while the iron is hot. After a while the audience will get exhausted with all these barriers. We've go to great leads; they wrote some great lines with the two of them in the kidnapping scene. Let's have some more lines and episodes with them together. More dialogue and less staring and the accidental bumping into each other OR the endless feeding each other.
Edited by Laila2009 - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yaar relax , I know there were not more Pintu scenes since 2 weeks n d reason was Kinshuk was in Dubai . So he didn't shot much . n But frm dis week he gonna b more n more n will provide d pace 2 d story as kinny returned frm Dubai . As far as Krishna's hurdles are concerned well thatzz d main story of AB , These hurdles will noly make Krishna more strong . Have faith n Ct's n on dis show . n Don't worry give it some time It will surely again gather ur interest .

and abt krishna's bag stolen , i knew n guessed it tht somethng like tht will surely happen . But Not 2 worry when pintu ji is here , he will surely help krishna 2 get her bag back . 😉
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with what all you say ..but the story is getting on my nerves ..grrr
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Relax I am happy Krishna is getting these kind of hurdles and have support from all sides and is not alone in this jungle.

I am loving her grow not only in confidence but also in career.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry to say pesi bt i dnt agree with u i am really loving the show this is actually the 1st indian show that i can truthfully say has managed to keep me captivated for 2 months. i have a very short attention span so after a month i get bored with a show and at 2 months i forget ab it and stop watching shockingly it hasnt happened with this show and i have a feeling it wnt ever happen i might mad with it but bored no.
bt the only reason that the show wasnt able to progress much in the last 2 weeks was coz kisnhuk was in dubai and i think if we had any doubts that he isnt essentially to the storyline the cts proved us wrong coz it showed without him the story isnt going to move forward. bt more than that krishna growth in the past couple of weeks has been amazing to watch. and i saw the precap and it was very very sad bt maybe this wil lead to a prishna scene and he may help her out. but her major problem isnt going to be this bt rather the interview which has been fixed. bt i just hope that kinshuk trip to dubai was not only a businesss trip bt he and his wife regarded it as their honeymoon coz its getting to the important part of the story and he needs to be there.
Jalkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I lost interest too! it seems it just does not end for Krishna. I don't know, I don't think I want to watch this unless something good happens for Krishna and all the evil people get punished. I don't want to watch evil win everytime.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Laila2009

The writers need to strike while the iron is hot. After a while the audience will get exhausted with all these barriers. We've go to great leads; they wrote some great lines with the two of them in the kidnapping scene. Let's have some more lines and episodes with them together. More dialogue and less staring and the accidental bumping into each other OR the endless feeding each other.

so true we need more prishna scenes bt that said i quite like the pace of their love story and i wish it continues like this 4 a while more- after this week i dnt think we need to worry anymore the story is defintely going to move forward the pace of the show has always been good except 4 the last 2-3 weeks. bt this is going to be a very beautiful love story and i cnt wait to see it progress and i dnt mind if they take their time in building this relationship up btw them and lets see if it can withstand all the bad things that come in its way.
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, me too.I didn't like what's happening to Krishna.She seldom smiles as if the whole world is on her shoulders.And Tuntun S. and Bihari so shameless - they wanted Pinky to pass the interview without any effort to the extent of bribing the interviiewers.Pintu is getting to be like his father.Where is this story going ?I hope a new male character enters as Krishna's suitor to add color to krishna's life since Pintu will get engaged to and eventually marry Pinky. I'm sure this will help improve its ratings.The CVs should know that abusing too much the lead character is disgusting for the viewers so they ( viewers ) stop watching the show.Remember too much of anything is bad.Lastly this is not about the show but only my observation.Seems to me bribery is rampant in India. I noticed this in every drama .(Sorry I don't mean to offend anybody .)
Edited by erlynda - 12 years ago