Krishna's Bag stolen :O

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guyss 2dy They showed in d precap tht some person had stolen Krishna's bag in whch she had her Admit card 😲 , We know She gonna get tht anyhow 😃 but how ? Do u think Pintu will help her in getting d admit card frm tht Person as Pintu too will be going 2 patna for dropping Pinky . What U all think ? 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tera sawal mera jawab. I think pintu will defo help Krishna when where that I can't say. He is there in patna be it with pinky but he is there for krishna and help her. He will defo help her there.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Krishna stood by Pintuji when they were at the theatre... and that ladaai waala scene - now its Pintuji's turn to help her out - without doubt!

By the way my dear friends - was not on IF for some time but when they went to see the picture I kept thinking of Samundar ke lutere ( Viren asking Nivi ...Pirates of the Sea...) Ab he went for Desi Boys...

Cant forget Kinshuk in any of his roles - his dialogues etc etc...
Kinshuk ki kitni saari deewaniyaan...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Krishna stood by Pintuji when they were at the theatre... and that ladaai waala scene - now its Pintuji's turn to help her out - without doubt!

By the way my dear friends - was not on IF for some time but when they went to see the picture I kept thinking of Samundar ke lutere ( Viren asking Nivi ...Pirates of the Sea...) Ab he went for Desi Boys...

Cant forget Kinshuk in any of his roles - his dialogues etc etc...
Kinshuk ki kitni saari deewaniyaan...

awww Yeah I also remembr it , Hehee how cleverly he fools Nivi 😆 . Hamaara Viren tha hi aisa , ekdum sweetu 😳 and Yes Can never ever forge Kinshuk's anycharacter . He was awosome in every charcater . lovvv him . He is just d best
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
gorgeousmounika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously
cant she take care of her own bag
she is not on road that someone came on bike and snatched bag
she was sitting and how could she be so careless
these stupid tracks are irritating
i dnt knw wat cvs want toachieve by showing all this
like if someone gives a sweet box like idiots these people took it and gave to collector
krishna father created in a scene in officepremises to prove himself innocent and landed in jail
fake ssc mark sheet
bribing interview pannel members and asking them to fail a candidate
now she lost her bag

oh god utter nonsense
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Without any doubt I think Pinto will help Krishna but I don't how he will. Will just have to watch and find out. 😊
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, sometimes they show stories that are utter nonsense. In AB to few things were really foolish. the bag thing, the mark sheet.

They also want to show how fool a DC can be. (according to them).

All stupid tracks. This way people get bored too.

😡
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think he'll help her...really want something interesting to happen in AB now
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This stolen bag story line is a bit silly, but it could happen. CV's should not drag the show with silly story lines. I hope Krishna don't find her admit card she should come to the interview center and talk to the issuer of interview cards and get a copy of the card after paying the fine for losing it.

Is it not how these things work?
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago