shiv and kinshuk connection

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

i have to say that i have never really thought ab kinshuk and shiv as a possible jodi be4 seeing them here( aand i still cnt imagine it😉) but when i watched the last few weeks of shiv's last show Bebo i was constantly reminded of Viren Sood. coz the female character who the cts brought in the show to create problems 4 bebo and Amrit was the female version of kinshuk character Viren. remember the scene when Viren sat with his shoes 4 the prayer and than that girl(the actress who played her was just so forgetable, useless and pathetic that cnt remember her name in the show) came to the prayer ceremony bebo's family where having and wanted to ahev a party. there where a few other scenes that where similar to Viren's scenes but i cnt remember. but i have to say that the universe was seriously telling kinshuk and Shiv fans we will be seeing them together soon. it was total destiny but Pinky is still not going to get Pintu😉. who agrees with me on this connection btw them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sandia dear Don't know abt d connection b/w Kinshuk and Shivshakti . But I seriously never ever imagined in my dreamsalso tht one day I will be seeng Shiv opp Kinshuk ( not fully opp as It's one sided love )
580212 thumbnail
Sorry but I don't think they share a connection at all. Just the way he looks at Pinky seems to me that he is mocking her.

Prishna all the way for me😉
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

i have to say that i have never really thought ab kinshuk and shiv as a possible jodi be4 seeing them here( aand i still cnt imagine it😉) but when i watched the last few weeks of shiv's last show Bebo i was constantly reminded of Viren Sood. coz the female character who the cts brought in the show to create problems 4 bebo and Amrit was the female version of kinshuk character Viren. remember the scene when Viren sat with his shoes 4 the prayer and than that girl(the actress who played her was just so forgetable, useless and pathetic that cnt remember her name in the show) came to the prayer ceremony bebo's family where having and wanted to ahev a party. there where a few other scenes that where similar to Viren's scenes but i cnt remember. but i have to say that the universe was seriously telling kinshuk and Shiv fans we will be seeing them together soon. it was total destiny but Pinky is still not going to get Pintu😉. who agrees with me on this connection btw them

Your Right...The Connection Between Kinshuk And Shivshakti Is Awesome...Waiting To See Going To Be Shivshakti Pair...
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: urshiep

Sorry but I don't think they share a connection at all. Just the way he looks at Pinky seems to me that he is mocking her.

Prishna all the way for me😉

urshiep i knw prishna all the way but i wasnt actually referring to their on screen connection as Pintu and Pinky but rather that the last show i watched them in i thought ab both of them whilst watching it even though they where in different shows