babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i loveee this show. its different from the other shows. meaning no body in love with some body husband just a young lady striving hard to get what she want. now that i said that what i didlike about this show is krishnna mother. they way she opperates instead of putting her inlaws in their place only am sorry please forgive them my foot. be a mother for crying out loud. just imagine your daughter doing what you suppose to do nonsense. another thing its time pinthu know the kind off person his father is and move the show along but other than that i love this show. just hope cv dont mess it up and make it go off air.
TO THE VIEWERS OF OTHER SHOW IF YOU FED UP WATCH CRAP ON SOME OF THEM OTHER SHOW(WONT CALL NO NAME) COME WATCH THIS IT DAMN GOOD.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hello , Welcome to AB forum . I am monica . n yes AB is an excellent show and al are doing awosome job and storyline is going preety good . Hope 2 see u more active here
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to this forum and your right AB is an amazing serial hope to see you active here? 😊
580212 thumbnail
great that your shared your views welcome :)
gorgeousmounika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat i found strange is this is the same women who said marriageis imp then education/being a officer.
now the same women is ordering her daughter to concentrate on interview
seriously so cheap coz now her daughter have more chances of beinga officer nowshe want her daughter to study then where did her sense go whenshe was forcing her daughter to marry a widower and that too stopping her education in middle.
this is the same women who had done nothing to get himout of station only thingshe knows is saying sorry and falling onothers feet and asking for help/money/forgivence