Prishna's Feelings !!!!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Both Pinu and Krishna r trying their best 2 hide their feelings for each other . Actually hide will be wrong word as for now becozz hiding ki baat tab aati if they would have realized it but Since they havn't realized it so Shld say they are trying their best 2 supress their feelings unknown feelings . and today it was more clear when When krishna thinks abt Pintu when he refused 2 take her help . n what 2 say abt Pintu , It was very well written on Pintu's face today , His each n every action n expressions were screaming tht He is in love wid Krishna . 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree Moni, Both of them are trying hard to suppress their unknown feelings. Today they beautifully showed that even krishna was hurt with Pintu words of not taking help and finally found solace in her books. Krishna has deviations in form of her dream but Pintu he has nothing to divert him from thinking about krishna. So it is more difficult to divert himself.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Completely agree Moni, Both of them are trying hard to suppress their unknown feelings. Today they beautifully showed that even krishna was hurt with Pintu words of not taking help and finally found solace in her books. Krishna has deviations in form of her dream but Pintu he has nothing to divert him from thinking about krishna. So it is more difficult to divert himself.

Yes Rachu it is more difficult for Pintu 2 divert himself frm his feelings . I really was feeling bad for him today when Sargam was pressuring him so much n was intentionally triggering his feelings
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I never thought we would get this kind of forward movement on Pinto's feelings. He is failing at suppressing his feelings.
Yesterday he was thinking of Krishna. Today too he is thinking of Krishna and her choices. He should just stop himself and think why he is thinking so much of Krishna.
It's become an obsession of him now to obsess about Krishna's actions.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I never thought we would get this kind of forward movement on Pinto's feelings. He is failing at suppressing his feelings.
Yesterday he was thinking of Krishna. Today too he is thinking of Krishna and her choices. He should just stop himself and think why he is thinking so much of Krishna.
It's become an obsession of him now to obsess about Krishna's actions.

I agree with you it's like it's become an obsession for him. 😊