Lovedd Pintu-Sargam scenes 2dy :)

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I lovedd Pintu and his Bhabhi scenes today . This is exactly ehat i wanted 2 see . The herat 2 Heart conversation b/w Pintu n his family member indiviadually. Till now we saw Sargam explaining 2 Pintu , Hope We soon will get Babloo-Pintu n Pintu-Ganga individual sceens as well n tht2 long one like we got 2dy .

First of all d First scene which we saw in d bedroom , it was mindblowing . The way Sargam was indirectly trying 2 say to Pintu 2 listen 2 his heart was so good . I loved how she started by saying 2 Pintu tht U r choosing ur fav color TEE , I hope U wil think d same abt ur marrige as well. She was again n again tonting him n was trying to explain him tht He had taken wrong decision of getting married 2 Pinky. The whole convo was so beautiful n so natural n real , I simply lovedd it . Pintu in whole convo didn't even once saw in his bhabhi's eyes , he was trying his best 2 not 2 see on his Bhabhi's face as He knew tht She will come 2 know abt his feelings . It was seriously wonderful scene n I m more n more lovingg d beautiful Bond b/w Pintu n his Bhabhi . I think AMong all family members SHe is d one who understand DBPS d most.

Loved another scene When DBPS asks 2 d servent abt TTS , he was so irritated n angry n frustated n this was clearly seen by his bhabhi .

Next scene was d puja scene ,I think Sargam intentionally called Pintu in puja so tht She could drill him n his feelings more 😉 , After tying d rakshasutra when Pintu starts thinking somethng , I think at tht time only Sargam judged it n tht is why she intentionallyy ask Pintu tht wht he is thinkingand As expected Pintu was in deep thoughts abt Krishna (Was getting worried for krishna regarding her interview I think 😳 ) n As soon as Sargam calls him the first word whch coems 2 his mouth was of KRISHNA . Oh how much I loved dis scene , Clearly showed d love of Pintu for Krishna 😳 and it was very well clear today tht he was intentionally trying 2 supress his feelings for krishna . Hahaa I seriously lovedd how again Sargam tonts Pintu intentionally by saying tht He knows very well abt his heart feelings as he is getting married to PINKY 😆 . I was like awww sargamji why u r hurting my Pinuji so much intentionally , See his face 😭😆😉

Totalyy totallyy loved d episode . Lovedd d Precap also but Pintu hav immense blind faith on TTS n I think tht is why He direclty asks 2 TTS abt d reason of going Patna as he was expecting truth frm his father . Poor Guy 😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Reserved!!
I wrote big answer which got deleted will post soon

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Reserved!!

I wrote big answer which got deleted will post soon

😲😡😭 OH NO!!!!! . Okk jaan Will waittt . Seriously lovedd today's epi 2 d core . So natural n beautiful 😃
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

😲😡😭 OH NO!!!!! . Okk jaan Will waittt . Seriously lovedd today's epi 2 d core . So natural n beautiful 😃

Me too Moni. Today was very beautiful episode and precap is looking more interesting. I am expecting TTS will silence Pintu in some way because Pintu is not the one to suspect his father out rightly but Babloo will directly blame Tuntun singh and he heard it all and he is not the one to be manipulated by Tuntun singh
yes Rachu . I also lovedd d epi . how beautifully they showed Pintu slowly realizing tht He is doing wrong by marrying Pinky . n me2 loved d Precap . I m also sure tht TTS will make soem excuse , Pintu surely gonna trust him but BS will not going 2 do tht n will ask n confront him whch will make DBPS angry n then we will get or we may get more fight b/w Kinash .Watnggg eagerly for tomm.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I never thought we would get this kind of forward movement on Pinto's feelings. He is failing at suppressing his feelings.
Yesterday he was thinking of Krishna. Today too he is thinking of Krishna and her choices. He should just stop himself and think why he is thinking so much of Krishna.
It's become an obsession of him now to obsess about Krishna's actions. He will surely not get a straight answer from TTS that is.
I think Ganga has an inkling of what TTS is upto because of Pinto's questions.
Bablo is sure his father has done something and he is soon going to find it before he confronts his father, I hope.
Sargam sure knows how to punch Pinto's buttons.😃
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If Pintu can't hide his feelings for Krishna, I can't hide my feelings for Sargam! I am totally in love with this woman, almost as much as I am in love with her husband! ❤️

Now I get why Babloo is so happily married. What a firecracker of a wife he has! She seems like the perfect bahu avatar is all there is to her at first, but she has a lot of depth and understanding and a way of communicating that does not become confrontational immediately. I love how she doesn't confront Pintoo directly as maybe Babloo would have done but takes a subtler route, drawing out his feelings slowly.

And I like how she controls how much she knows in the face of helping Pintoo realise it. She gives a name to the K-P relationship, dosti, (though she seems to know it's more than that) which is not intimidating to him and will encourage Pintoo to at least talk to Krishna. In this confusion of not knowing what his feelings are and not knowing who is right and wrong, he is not able to hold on to anything or make any decisions on his own. Sargam is teaching him to take the whole thing one step at a time so he can make some progress in figuring out what he wants, independent of TTS or anyone. Now his first step will be to figure out what TTS was doing in Patna, and he can slowly make decisions based on the knowledge he gets.

I love how Sargam is slowly teaching him how harmful it can be to trust his life's biggest decisions so blindly to anyone else when Pintoo wants to just let TTS decide, which seems easier now but can be really bad later. And as Sargam points out, Pintoo knows this but is refusing to acknowledge it. I love how she is helping him slowly understand his own feelings without preaching and without being patronising. Brilliant!
Yes samana I also lovedd Sargam 2dy , Her relationshp was shown very beautifully wid DBPS always . I think most od her sceens were wid DBPS only . n tht is why I always lovedd thier scenes . dever-bhabhi r just 2 good . I also loved how by husing her own tactics She is making Pintu realize his feelings for Krishna . Woh kehte hai naa jab Ghee seedhi ungli se naa nikle toh ungli tedhi karni padti hai . 😉
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I also loved the Bhabhi and Dever scene today the way she was trying show him his real feelings that he is trying to supress and her trying to show him that he doesn't have to get married to Pinky if doesn't want to. 😊