580212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it. Won't give too much away but hamra Pintuji Vapas agaya hai. I think Thurs-Friday Episodes will be amazing. Father Son battle? Maybe some Prishna scenes? 😳😉😃

Edited by urshiep - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m also excited by seeng d precap . Prishna scenes suurely gonna be there as Pintu somewhere defo going 2 help Krishna may be wout letting her know but He will do . Can'tt waitt 2 see tomm epi
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think it will be a combination of Bablo and Pinto helping Krishna. Let Krishna not know that Pinto was involved in helping her again.😃
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I think it will be a combination of Bablo and Pinto helping Krishna. Let Krishna not know that Pinto was involved in helping her again.😃

As i said I would love it if DBPS helps Krishna wout letting her know . it would be treat 2 watch .
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

As i said I would love it if DBPS helps Krishna wout letting her know . it would be treat 2 watch .

I also think it's got something to do with Babloo and Pinto helping her and Pinto helping her without Krishna knowing.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wish both the brothers do their investigation separately. Both of them are stakeholders, One as the teacher should be concerned of his student and the other as her potential mate should be concerned which is every way his right. This way atleast Pintoo will start taking and making his own decisions. If he wants Krishna in his life, he should attain that stature that balances out Tuntun's obstinacy, hate against honest ways of Babloo, Vidya and Krishna.

I am really satisfied with these two relationships

Babloo - Krishna - wavelength on matters of honesty and principles. Externalization
Sargam - Pintoo - wavelength on matters of heart and individual aspirations mired within limitations of roles they adopted for themselves. Internalization.