Krishna's Expression At the End- Feb 14th.

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Krishna hardly blinked an eye when Dihati spoke in her outlandish manner (AS SHE ALWAYS DOES) to pintu and Sargam bhabi that they are going to be family in terms of marriage. I can't remember the term in Hinidi but this was at the end when everyone got out of the car.

I thought Krishna would have a little more reaction. Was she still angry/upset/frustrated?

did any of you notice that scene? hope I explained it correctly?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think she is offended but on the defensive. So she is trying to mask her feelings to confuse the viewers.😃 That is both Dhihati and us!
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I think she is offended but on the defensive. So she is trying to mask her feelings to confuse the viewers.😃 That is both Dhihati and us!

Yes Angel Both Pinu and Krishna r trying their best 2 hide their feelings for each other . Actually hide will be wrong word as for now becozz hiding ki baat tab aati if they would have realized it but Since they havn't realized it so Shld say they are trying their best 2 supress their feelings unknown feelings . and today it was more clear when When krishna thinks abt Pintu when he refused 2 take her help . n what 2 say abt Pintu , It was very well written on Pintu's face today , His each n every action n expressions were screaming tht He is in love wid Krishna . 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I agree and I think she was also shocked as well.