kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yh agree with u
yh there shud upload a picture of her !
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mythily2

I Very Very Disappointing That That Rank Went Down, Kinshuk, Shivshakti, Mitali...If Fan's Of Kinshuk,Shivshakti,Mitali Comment On There Profile Then There Rank Couldn't Have Went Down... It A Bad Luck Day For The Three Main Leads Of The Show... Since Last Too Week No Commenting On There Shiv, Mitali Profile And Only They Commenting On Kinshuk Page After All More People Watching This Show Only For Kinshuk... Feel Sad For The Other Cast Member Of This Show...There No More Promo's, SBS, SBB Or Any Other News Channels Show Of AB Since Last Two Weeks... I Will Trying My Best To Ask SBS, SBB..To Show AB Segment... All Least Kinshuk Was Show In These New's Channel... As Everyone Forget About There A Show Called Afsar Bitiya In Zee Tv... What Happening In This Last To 2 Week Not More People In This Forum...

guys no one is comment on mitali page last i looked was me and Fiza ok i will comment on Shivs page too But please guys come on. we need everyones support!? agree with you on your points.
Edited by urshiep - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They should also correct the character names for the artistes.😃
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
they shouldn't only correct the names they should put tt's and vidya's name in the cast list coz i seriously dnt know who meena and Neha are, are they coming in the show later or something? just coz our show is different from the rest no 1 bothers ab it. shameful behavior
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

they shouldn't only correct the names they should put tt's and vidya's name in the cast list coz i seriously dnt know who meena and Neha are, are they coming in the show later or something? just coz our show is different from the rest no 1 bothers ab it. shameful behavior

I saw that too makes no sense at all who are meena and neha? they need the recent and best cast members on the page GEEZ!

AngeloScuro thumbnail
How do we complain on india forums. How do we make our grievances known?

I think Neha is Sargam
and Meena Mir is Saraswati.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, give it a time. Nadii has been busy lately and her net isn't working either. I'll remind her in case she has forgotten. :)
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

How do we complain on india forums. How do we make our grievances known?

I think Neha is Sargam
and Meena Mir is Saraswati.

Neha Prajapati is playing the role of Manisha (eldest daughter of Vidyapati)

Meena Mir is playing the role of Saraswati. But the photo they have there is incorrect one. If we go to google images, we may see some with Meena Mir's pics.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Neha Prajapati is playing the role of Manisha (eldest daughter of Vidyapati)

Meena Mir is playing the role of Saraswati. But the photo they have there is incorrect one. If we go to google images, we may see some with Meena Mir's pics.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We have a logo! 😃

Thanks to all who wrote to the dev. team!