580212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Everyone's rank has gone down and Mitali's a considrable amount! She is a lead on ZEE TV and she doesn't have a picture on her page thats not good! can some from the development team upload or one of us?

We want the rank to become higher and attract new members an the only way to do that is by the ranking and story line etc. BUT I would love it if Mitali's page had a Picture to show appreciation of her work.

😃

We also need to comment and join the erst of the fan member pages to make a difference. WE can do this guys
Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you on this.

In fact, I am surprised the forum itself does not have a picture! That at least is something that should be done immediately, considering the show has been on air for two months now. I think someone has to PM the Dev. Team members to get this done.

Any volunteers? 😃
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes should have a picture on her profile page...i was also wondering why it's not yet uploaded😕
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I agree with you on this.

In fact, I am surprised the forum itself does not have a picture! That at least is something that should be done immediately, considering the show has been on air for two months now. I think someone has to PM the Dev. Team members to get this done.

Any volunteers? 😃

I did to IF development team. But no response yet. I even suggested a pic from my side. I then thought may be I don't know rules of the game.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Even I was wondering this . It's now more then 2 months n d show also shld have some logo pic n We have d banner contest also .

As far as Ranking is concerned , Iseriousy don't know why not all Forum members r commenting on Kinshuk,Mitali, IF page ? So few r commenting . Their Ranking went down n it was expected as Only few members r doing d work . Plzzz ABians Comment on their IF profiles daily twiice . Plzzz
580212 thumbnail

I did to IF development team. But no response yet. I even suggested a pic from my side. I then thought may be I don't know rules of the game.

same here I wanted to upload a pic but then I was stating the Terms and Conditions about copyright and stuff so I left it. But maybe we should do something.

Edited by urshiep - 12 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
I also tried to upload a Picture but they kept saying that the size isn't right so I couldn't do it.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nivren123

I also tried to upload a Picture but they kept saying that the size isn't right so I couldn't do it.

I resized and submitted it. Then the message had come it has to be approved by the Forum administrators. So I thought they never approved my pic or action.

I think we should tell our moderators. It is about AB's lead character!
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Very Very Disappointing That That Rank Went Down, Kinshuk, Shivshakti, Mitali...If Fan's Of Kinshuk,Shivshakti,Mitali Comment On There Profile Then There Rank Couldn't Have Went Down... It A Bad Luck Day For The Three Main Leads Of The Show... Since Last Too Week No Commenting On There Shiv, Mitali Profile And Only They Commenting On Kinshuk Page After All More People Watching This Show Only For Kinshuk... Feel Sad For The Other Cast Member Of This Show...There No More Promo's, SBS, SBB Or Any Other News Channels Show Of AB Since Last Two Weeks... I Will Trying My Best To Ask SBS, SBB..To Show AB Segment... All Least Kinshuk Was Show In These New's Channel... As Everyone Forget About There A Show Called Afsar Bitiya In Zee Tv... What Happening In This Last To 2 Week Not More People In This Forum...
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

I resized and submitted it. Then the message had come it has to be approved by the Forum administrators. So I thought they never approved my pic or action.

I think we should tell our moderators. It is about AB's lead character!

I think you wait for sometime and that Picture will become her DP.