Krishna-Pintu dynamics - 14th Feb

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Krishna-Pintu dynamics - 14th Feb

In the beginning, there was awkwardness from Krishna's side and anger from Pinto's side.
Same in the hall when they were finding their respective seats.

Then in the middle, with that fighting, Krishna did what was natural to her, standing for the right. But of course her defending Pinto was little carried over because of her interest in him. Does the girl know yet that she likes him? Seems so when she sees him so straight in his eyes. Both seem to have acknowledged that they mean something to each other. Their daring look into each other's souls clearly tells. Okay coming away from my digression, Pinto finally finds his vent after the fight when he is able to retort Krishna for trying to help him. I think that's when his pent up anger comes down. All that beating could not do much.

As Pinto remembers Krishna's defense, he is still clouded, but definitely not angry. And on top of that he hears that conversation between Tuntun and Bihari. To my simple eyes, it seemed he heard it all, But who knows I might be wrong!

By the end of the episode, when Krishna and Pinto meet up again in front of Pinky-Krishna's house, from Pinto's angle, there is consideration for their regards to each other, anguish at the impasse they developed between themselves and in that anguish he is looking on. Krishna at this time tries to be stoic and indifferent to that look remembering all that Pinto said in the cinema theatre. But the moment Dihati blabs out "aap ka sasural", it dawns on Krishna that Pinto has moved on. This angers her so much that she doesn't hide her anger or may be derision!

Towards the end situation becomes opposite of how the episode started. Now Krishna is angry beyond explanation and Pinto guilty of betrayal sort, feeling himself betrayed and again a different kind of anger, sort of helpless as to why Krishna of all !! Why of all people, of all situations, Why!!

May be I read too much in the scenes and the eyes, but the unspoken dynamics between the two today have reached a milestone. Now it is not about their fathers, it is just about themselves and what the other means to each of them individually.
well if they are able to resolve the tension, it would be lovely to see when they realize what each means to the other. That would be another milestone.

Shridevi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post! I love how you've put words to all of the silent interactions that went on between Krishna and Pintoo. Many of them I had not noticed, or read in an entirely different way so here is my little interpretation coming as well as my response to yours. 😃

I love how you described the gradual switch between them of awkwardness and anger. I think Krishna's anger over the jail incident has cooled off and now she just sort of feels awkward to see him again, knowing what has gone on. Also, she shouted at him at the jail in an impassioned state so when she is back to her normal, shy self, it must feel really uncomfortable to see him again. Of course Pintoo is still reeling from the ego bashing he got and unfortunately this is causing him to side more and more with his father, rather than Babloo. I was shocked when Bihari was talking about him joining TTS' business. It looks like Pintoo is trying to move out of limbo but is going the wrong way...simply because Babloo siding with Krishna over TTS is making him stand against Babloo.

I don't think either of them are aware of the nature of their relationship and their feelings, though both of them sense it strongly at a subconscious level (and Sargam knows all!). I completely agree that Pintoo's anger for Krishna was taken out on the eve teaser, because really he could have just threatened him, as he did Krishna's classmate to get the question bank, rather than punching the living daylights out of him as he did. I also think, along with his anger and frustration at the circumstances with regards to Krishna, he is also furiously repulsed by Pinky, as evidenced by the way he mercilessly retracts his hand from hers (my does that girl move fast!). And I think her whining sends his anger over the edge and he turns around and just lets it all out.

"Pinto finally finds his vent after the fight when he is able to retort Krishna for trying to help him. I think that's when his pent up anger comes down. All that beating could not do much."

I loved this thought and it was one of the things I didn't really think about until I read your take on the scene. It is true that he is looking for a place to vent all this repressed anger, at his father for forcing him into this marriage, at his brother for acting seemingly disloyal to the family, at himself for not being able to understand either his father or his brother, or take control of the situation and at Krishna for being, at least in his view, the instigator for all of this confusion, and for having the audacity to refuse his help. She further hardens the blow by being his knight in shining armour but he is finally able to give her tit for tat by refusing her help and gain some control, which I think brings him back to lucidity.

We will have to see today if he heard the entire conversation between TTS and Bihari or not, but it would seem by his expression that he has heard enough to make him disappointed in his father. He was finally ready to declare his loyalty and now his father has sent him reeling back into his usual uncertainty again, for which I think he resents Krishna as he still sees her as the root, not wanting to accept his father's guilt and lack of character.

Phew. Finally the last scene. I think Krishna is ready to put the jail incident behind her and patch up with Pintoo. But we have to remember this is easier for her because she has come out with her confidence doubled from their confrontation at the jail while his world has been sent spinning out of order by the same incident. It is not as easy for him to forget and move on, especially as the issues the incident raised in his family are so complicated.

He is sort of treating Krishna like someone who is doing dishonest things and not owning up to them, trying to make her guilty with his penetrating looks. But like you said, when Dehati mentions this being his sasural, he is reminded that he is being none too honest by agreeing to marry the likes of Pinky and that is where he once again feels the discomfort. I felt Krishna's anger stemmed from the same reason. It was like a challenge saying, how dare you judge me when you are the way you are?

I am so glad Babloo's influence on Pintoo is still sort of there in the form of Sargam. She is a less extreme force but advocates the same message. That precap with her pushing along the Pintoo-Krishna relationship was a refreshing, positive thing to look forward to, finally!

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sam,
Great post from you as well. Thanks for the response and elucidation on the two characters and their emotional milieu. Helps for many where I just left it to wonder.😊

And to keep our perspective clear, Pinto was supposed to join Tuntun in his business because Tuntun earlier on directed Pinto to join him. He got that promise from Pintu in the same forced manner as he did about him getting signed up for the marriage. The joining business was even before marriage thing. So yes, Pinto has been forced into two important facets of his life "Occupation and Marriage". One cannot be just forced in these two things as it could become just a burden.

"She further hardens the blow by being his knight in shining armour"
True. Exactly my point. And thank God! she did that. Nahin to Pinto, he would just have gone on suffering himself with internal direction to himself and his punching bags.
From Pinto's point, how dare she takes away his right??? Wasn't it always his wish to help her even when she never asked. How many times until Swati's wedding had he not helped her ? And to take that away from him, something which pleases him, how stifling is that ?

While Krishna is soaring towards her dreams, Pinto has submitted himself to giving away his life to his father's demands. While both are family loving, one is supported by family, other does not get any support. While one was meek and not so confident and yet moving on, the other so sure of himself, all unsettled now and now no longer sure of the ground he stands on. One needs help but is denying it. The other too needs help but does not realize it that he needs help. What a contrast between the two!!!! Was this an intended plot from the writers or it just so happened I wonder.

Let's see how it goes today and in future. 😊

Shridevi
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow what a post I so love to read both of your analysis and discussion on the show. You both see the show very deeply and understand the characters. keep discussing will look forward for your posts.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Shri and samana U both r amazing analyst . Wowww How beautifully u both described d Character skeches of Pintu and Krishna . 👏 lovedd how u both explained feelings of both . Truly amazing . Seriously I don't know wht 2 write after both of ur anlysis as it would b very very small infront of urs .

Shri I lovedd how u wrote d contrast b/w Prishna . Specially dis .

While Krishna is soaring towards her dreams, Pinto has submitted himself to giving away his life to his father's demands. While both are family loving, one is supported by family, other does not get any support. While one was meek and not so confident and yet moving on, the other so sure of himself, all unsettled now and now no longer sure of the ground he stands on. One needs help but is denying it. The other too needs help but does not realize it that he needs help. What a contrast between the two!!!! Was this an intended plot from the writers or it just so happened I wonder.

Seriously What a contrast b/w these two persons n tht is wht attracting them 2wds each other . n It was already planned by Ct's 2 show dis contrast ,it was not a coincidence 😊 .Hats off to SHEFALI LAL . She is doing marvellous job 👏
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pintu and Krishna are still in the getting to know you stage that's why their personalities clash.