AB Rank down to 33 - difficult task ahead

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks to those 2 weeks of boring episodes with DC, bribe, jail, tuntun-bihari schemes with NO POSITIVIITY and PROGRESS MADE in the the obvious storyline and the parallel storyline, the AB rank has gone down to 33 with very minimal activity on the forum.

Only Kingshuk cannot drive the show, but his break (going to Dubai) has forced writers to go for a filler story that totally damaged the TRPs. Look at the other Colors show Na Tum Bola Na Hum, it has held its position at 18 or 17.

Actually I am against the indian channels way of running the show for the entire 52 weeks of the year. In comparison look at the US ones. They give breaks to their actors from Thanksgiving to Christmas (one month time) and all the creative/production team, and during which they re-telecast previous episodes. They give another break as well in spring or summer time. This ensures healthy lives for the actors and at the same time keeps the quality of the show in tact.

Zee lost its niche it made. Now it will be such an uphill task to make the show go up again.

Nothing is going to improve until they show their lead character beating all the others with intelligence and not just is a dumb puppet. The viewers have already seen enough of atyachaar on Pinto's character. Please now lift it up to make it interesting to watch in whichever way you want us to see.
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It Sad And The Celebrity Rank Kinshuk, Shiv, Mitali Went Down Too
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Shri AB IF Rank doesn't have connection wid TRP's but Yes d Boring 2 weeks truly affected d IF rank as there was not any topic of discussion for members . I agrre tht Kinshuk is not only shld be used 2 drive d ship of AB but If Ct's r thinking tht then Plzzz Do make him use as much as U can , there is no harm on tht . n By looking 2dy's epi I think Kinshuk is back n now we will see d story moving 4wd . So hoping tht becozz of tht AB IF rank 2 will increase .

P.S Plzzz ABians DO Keep hitting CM n Plzzz comment on every1's topics n do take part in all discussions . There is nothng abt fear tht some1 will disaggree frm ur POV . n Do comment on Kinshuk,Mital, SHiv Profile daily twice .
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree that positivity is a huge necessity in a story like this and for the audience they are hoping to attract. No matter how much scheming against the protagonist they show, they are not going to be able to compete with the average drama that is designed solely for that so they should focus on their USP, an uplifting story of hard work paying off for an unlikely candidate. And PLEASE make her challenges more realistic.

Today was a good episode. The story and characterisation seemed to be back to balance and I loved watching Krishna study in the theatre. That was the Krishna I fell in love with, the one that couldn't stand to be separated from her books and treated them like friends and lovers.

It is a pity that Kinshuk had to be away at such a crucial moment in the story but I do hope they can rally from the doldrums of the last two weeks...

I truly hope that the story is back on track now though the drop in rankings is pretty drastic and like you said, it will be an uphill battle to get them back up. I just hope the CVs give us something worthwhile to discuss.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Shri AB IF Rank doesn't have connection wid TRP's but Yes d Boring 2 weeks truly affected d IF rank as there was not any topic of discussion for members . I agrre tht Kinshuk is not only shld be used 2 drive d ship of AB but If Ct's r thinking tht then Plzzz Do make him use as much as U can , there is no harm on tht . n By looking 2dy's epi I think Kinshuk is back n now we will see d story moving 4wd . So hoping tht becozz of tht AB IF rank 2 will increase .

P.S Plzzz ABians DO Keep hitting CM n Plzzz comment on every1's topics n do take part in all discussions . There is nothng abt fear tht some1 will disaggree frm ur POV . n Do comment on Kinshuk,Mital, SHiv Profile daily twice .

AB Rank And Kinshuk, Shiv, Mitali Rank Going Down Because Of There Not More People It This Forums And Plus No One Commenting On Kinshuk, Shiv, Mitali Daily Twice To Make There Rank To Go Up...
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thought I was the only one who was bored. I don't want to watch a show just like a chore I have to do.

I hope CV's read this message and make it spellbinding.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with all of you that story should be on right track which I think it has come now. So there is nothing to worry keep your hopes right and the will rock now.

Last 2 weeks I was not able to post my comments on anyone's profile I think due to some technical problems but I think now everything is fine. So I will be commenting on their profile regularly.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yes Rachu Now d story is all back on track as Kinshuk returned . So Hoping 2 see more n more interesting twists n tracks in future .

As far as ranking of AB n Kinshuk,Mitali n shiv r concerened ,I fully aggree wid Mythily tht very Few people r commenting on thir Profiles n noone is commenting daily twice . So Plzz guyzzz If U want ur top starts on top then Plzzz Comment on Kinshuk,Mitali , Shiv profil daily twice n LIKE every1's comments as well . Silent membeers I's a humble request 2 u all as well
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am not surprised...the forum has very less members and is almost dead most of the times ...also kinshuk's rank again went down😭