Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I came here to ask the same question! 😆

I was thinking maybe Pintu only heard the part about getting Pinky to pass and not the part about getting Krishna to fail. Even if he heard only the part about Pinky, it is good enough to make him disappointed in his dad, though he knows heart of hearts that this is the way TTS operates.

On the other hand, it is also possible that he heard the whole thing and he can be angry at Krishna for being the instigator of his dad's true colours coming out. What I am talking about is not a rational anger but when someone you trust is doing something wrong which you never thought them capable of, sometimes you want to find someone else to blame so you don't have to deal with the mistakes your loved one is committing. So maybe Pintu sees Krishna as the reason his family is breaking and is angry with her for that reason?

Ur second option looks interesting but Don't think Ct's can show dis . But I think he didn't listened d whole convo , just listened abt d patna thng n Like Angel said He gonna follow his father to Patna wout letting him know n there may be he will come 2 know abt d truth.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever the case be, I want Krishna to clear the interview by her own - no help from anybody. I want to see a confident girl clearing all the hurdles in her path and winning. Everybody in her family will be happy and proud and that will include Pintu too.
Hi Moni, I am fine... was busy... Hope you had a nice day today.
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Whatever the case be, I want Krishna to clear the interview by her own - no help from anybody. I want to see a confident girl clearing all the hurdles in her path and winning. Everybody in her family will be happy and proud and that will include Pintu too.

Hey Anju how are you I am seeing you after long time. Yep even I want krishna to clear her interview on her own.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: anjubala

hahaa why only 2dy Anju ? Can't I have all days as nice 😆😉 .Just joking . Very happy 2 see u here again . Do try 2 give ur awosome analysis If U r not much buzyy . Will not force u as I understand U have several other works also 😊
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think he heard the whole convo but felt guilty because of when he said he doesn't need Krishna's help to her in front of everyone when she was standing up for him. 😊
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
M sorta confused too. coz when he got out of the car 2 drop pin-ky home. the way he luked @ krishna was sorta out of guilt, but wen krishna turned away in anger, he got pissed off!
So he gave her his angry luk when driving off...!
If pinto didn't hear anything then it'll be like ay prticular show. so I hope he follows tuntun & Bihari to Patna...!
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It seemed to me that he heard it all.

AngelDark, I agree with you. Seems he heard it all but is reserving his opinion or action. Why I have no clue.

Could be that his emotional tumult with regards to Krishna has so seized him that he is not able to use his senses properly. To him, its like there is an abyss that he cannot cross over to meet Krishna and so nothing else much mattered to him. But, definitely expressions have been misleading and I can only attribute a surprise element for the viewers in that impassive expression.

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think so...it didn't seem like he heard anyting from his expressions and he was still angry at krishna