Did DBPS heared Bihari-TTS whole Convo ?

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Today when DBPS gets out of car 2 search Water for Pinky , He was shown watchng TTS n Bihari . What u all think ? Did DBPS heared everythng whtever they discussesd or He listened just the patna thng n not abt krishna thng . Plzz share ur views . How much I guessed I think Pintu only heared the Patna thng . 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well I think he hasn't heard the complete thing he is still unaware of all what TTS has done. I think he will not be able to know soon.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Moni, I do not think so he has heard the whole conv. between Tuntun and Bihari. He has just heard them talking going to Patna. If he had heard the whole thing then he would not have behaved the way he did later on when making U-Turn - he was angry...
Yes, he will know about his dad and his plans but later on...

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Well I think he hasn't heard the complete thing he is still unaware of all what TTS has done. I think he will not be able to know soon.

yes Rachu I also think tht He hadn't heared whole thing but He listened somehtng , it may be little but He did . He may forget or ignore it but In future I think It will b useful 2 make him realize his feelings If I m not wrong , It will be in his subconcious mind

Originally posted by: anjubala

Moni, I do not think so he has heard the whole conv. between Tuntun and Bihari. He has just heard them talking going to Patna. If he had heard the whole thing then he would not have behaved the way he did later on when making U-Turn - he was angry...

Yes, he will know about his dad and his plans but later on...

Wowww Anju U r here. What a Surprise . Where U were ? 🤗 . Yeah I also think tht Had he heared d whole convo then he wouldn't have behaved d way he did in last . So i think tht He heared only patna thng .
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I came here to ask the same question! 😆

I was thinking maybe Pintu only heard the part about getting Pinky to pass and not the part about getting Krishna to fail. Even if he heard only the part about Pinky, it is good enough to make him disappointed in his dad, though he knows heart of hearts that this is the way TTS operates.

On the other hand, it is also possible that he heard the whole thing and he can be angry at Krishna for being the instigator of his dad's true colours coming out. What I am talking about is not a rational anger but when someone you trust is doing something wrong which you never thought them capable of, sometimes you want to find someone else to blame so you don't have to deal with the mistakes your loved one is committing. So maybe Pintu sees Krishna as the reason his family is breaking and is angry with her for that reason?
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whether He Listened Or Not... I Sure That He The One Will Help Krishna Out Of This Mess That Create By His Dad... Pinky N Her Mom And Tuntun Singh N Bihari Is Getting My Nerves... Why Can't Pinky Leave Pintu Alone For God Sake...Tuntun Singh And Bihari Think That They Can Create Problem For Krishna But Wait And Watch This Time There Plan Black Fire To Them When Pinky Fail's The Interview And Krishna Winning The Interview With Her Hero Pintu Singh Help...I Think The BC Will Sure Make Krishna A BCO...
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think he heard all of it, but he could not make head or tail out of it. I think he would do a little investigation of his own by following his dad to Patna!
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
580212 thumbnail
I don't think he heard the whole Convo. In any case he will help Krishna when he finds out about his Dads truth.

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I think he hear all of it, but he could not make head or tail out of it. I think he would do a little investigation of his own by following his dad to Patna!

Angel even I was thinking d same . May be 2dy He couldn't made it out but He will follow his Father n Bihari to Patna n there He will come 2 know abt d truth . Just a guess .