Different Feelings of DBPS 2dy :))

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello ABians how r u all ? HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 2 u all 🤗

Woww Wht An Amazing Episode on dis day . Our DBPS / Kinshuk is BACKK n Back wid a BANGG . .Seriously Kinshu is charm of AB yaar , noone can Deny dis fact , Whenever He is onscreen Aumotically some kind of energy comes in d scene , some spark U know 😉

Today Pintu showed Multiple feelings to Krishna . First When Prishna meets outside d Movie theatre , awww The look they both gives 2 each other was killing , Their anger , pain can be clearly seen on their face . 😳 Then when every1 was getting seated n Pintu n Krisha were searching their seats awww Again their staring was heart wrenching . then when Pintu had a fight with those goons (OMGG Kya hott hott n sexyy fight ki DBPS aapna , maar hi daala 😳 😍 ) , His Anger was not only those Goons but It can be carly seen tht He was beating those goons more becozz of the anger he had on krishna , U know naa Kisi ka gussa kisipe 😉😆 , then When Krihsna supports him , OMGg The arrogance , the attitude , The anger , n the ego was killing . In d car his frustation was clearl writtenn his face , In d car also he was thinking abt Krishna's words . (Oh pintuji ab maan bhi jao tht U r in love 😉 ) , Last but not the least the last scene was d one whch I completely lovedd lovedd lovedd it . Their was not a singlr dialogue exchange b/w Prishna but then also their eyes said it all . Hahaa I was smiling when Pintu tells Krishna 2 leave d way by blowing d horn 😆 I was like Kya ego aur attitude hai 😆, Aur Uska Gussa toh myee myee just amazing n Truly out of d world . Kitali's chemistry was asusual rockinggg 👏😳

Overall Just want 2 say tht Truly Truly AMAZING Episode , n After 2 weeks Kinshuk is back in this show in full form wid a bang . He was extra superbbb 2dy , Each n every expresisons of him was saying his words 👏 .Precap 2 was very exciting , Always lovedd d scenes b/w Pintu-Sargam n tomm also we wills ee Bhabhi making him realise tht He had taken wrong step by aggreeing for marrige .Can'ttw aittt for tomm .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want to see what tomorrow is all about😆
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Moni today I lost my words today's episode was amazing and belonged to prishna their expressions were mind blowing killing. Omg they were continuously looking at each other with pain, anger and frustrations. The fight what to say about it my heart desire is fulfilled kabse I wanted to see the fight I got it today. I can't describe my happiness for today's episode. It is wonderful gift of valentine. and precap bhabhi is so nice she actually wants pintu to get perfect life partner and he should not compromise his complete life due to his father's decision. I must say pintu has got awesome bhabhi.
prabhasfanitaly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
truely awesome episode today.👏
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hayyye mei marjawaaa cant wait to watch the epi yaar ...
I agree with you completelyy Moni dii woh screen pe aata hai toh aisa lagta hai ke maar daale gha hamei he is jusss Irresistible haii kya karo hai hi itna hawt ke taareeef kartekarte mei takhu ghi nahi he is jusss the besttt i love him tot the coree yaar waise hottie pyar karne laga hai Krishna ko Par ussse nahi maalom ke woh karte hai haiii i lovee the romantic side of my Kinny
Waise Happy Valentine diii .. do you have a Valentine dii ?
Are you celebrating it ...
Hahaaa Kulsum I know Kinny is d best . n Abt Valentine Well I m still watnggg for rght Person 😆. Haan If I would hav been wid Kinny toh He would hav been my Valentine 😉
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
I think Pinto's anger means that he is not happy with the way his life is turning out. His dad is forcing him into marriage when he was about to find out what love is all about. I hope his sister-in-law is not too late to convince him to follow what he really wants. I think his stubbornness is making it hard for him to go have a heart to heart with Krishna. I think this will lead him to bottle all his feelings inside himself until it blasts. It is better to let it all out then to keep it all in ( couldn't stop myself from making joke about gas)😆
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Moni,

My response reserved. Seems it was a pretty interesting! Can't wait to go home!

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I think Pinto's anger means that he is not happy with the way his life is turning out. His dad is forcing him into marriage when he was about to find out what love is all about. I hope his sister-in-law is not too late to convince him to follow what he really wants. I think his stubbornness is making it hard for him to go have a heart to heart with Krishna. I think this will lead him to bottle all his feelings inside himself until it blasts. It is better to let it all out then to keep it all in ( couldn't stop myself from making joke about gas)😆

Very Well written Angel 👏 . Yeah Today when Pintu was fighting wid those Goons n was crazily beating those Goons , it was not only becozz of d eve teasing but it was also becozz of his own anger . Anger whch he had on himself tht why he is unable 2 understand his battleing whch is going in his heart and mind , Anger on krishna becozz of her 2 page lecture in jail 😆 , Anger becozz of his own ego tht Krishna refused 2 take help whch gets seen 2dy when he repeats krishna's dialogue tht He doesn't need any1's help . Yes I 2 hope tht She doesn't become much late for making him realize his feelings for Krishna but I think This gonna b till d time of his marrige . And I m sure Our DBPS will take last minute decision 😉
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Todays episode was awesome can't wait for tommorows. 😊