Can't waittt for Tommorrow !!!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG OMGG After seeng the hotthott Precap I just just can'ttt waittt for tomm . 😍 .Oh DBPS goes 2 see movie wid Dehati n Pinky or shld say he is been forced 2 see d movie wid Pinky πŸ˜† n there Krishna , Chanchal n Ravi 2 were there . Some bad guy misbehaves wid a girl while watchng d movie , DBPS sees it n He beats tht man πŸ˜‰ , omgg His anger while saying tht Ladki ko chedta hai , oh god why he is soo soo hott 😳. He beats tht person so much tht He was in full sweat n full of anger . Other People starts blaming DBPS saying tht He is rich spoilt Brat n so It is obvious He will show his Gunda gardi n all , Suddenly Krishna sees tht n comes n tells tht NO It's not right , Actual culprit is dis guy (Pointing 2wds tht man ) n not him ( DBPS ) . I think Till tht time Krishna was not aware tht He is DBPS n when she favours him DBPS comes in light n Krishna was surprised 2 see him . OMGGG I just can'ttw aittt for tomm . how will I waitt for more 24 hrs yaar 😭
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

OMGGG OMGG After seeng the hotthott Precap I just just can'ttt waittt for tomm . 😍 .Oh DBPS goes 2 see movie wid Dehati n Pinky or shld say he is been forced 2 see d movie wid Pinky πŸ˜† n there Krishna , Chanchal n ravi 2 were there . Some bad guy misbeghaves wid a girl while watchng d movie , DBPS sees it n He beats tht man πŸ˜‰ , omgg His anger while saying tht Ladki ko chedta hai , oh god why he is soo soo hott 😳. He beats tht person so much tht He was in ful sweat n full of anger . Other People starts blaming DBPS saying tht He is rich spoilt Brat n so It is obvious He will show his Gunda gardi n all , Suddenly Krishna sees tht n comes n tells tht NO It's not right , Actual culprit is dis guy (Pointing 2wds tht man ) n not him ( DBPS ) . I think Till tht time Krishna was not aware tht He is DBPS n when she favours him DBPS comes in light n Krishna was surprised 2 see him . OMGGG I just can'ttw aittt for tomm . how will I waitt for more 24 hrs yaar 😭

Same Here Waiting For It Too...
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tomorrow I hope we have a very intense scene at the cinema!πŸ˜†

I hope the guy will be misbehaving towards KrishnaπŸ˜†

Hope Prishna will understand that each other are good people.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Moni aur kya bolu sabkuch to tumne bol hi diya. Me too loved the precap scene he was so angry at the goon who was teasing a girl. I love this pintu he is great. CT's thank you for giving this scene and please aese kuch aur scene I just love love angry dabang Pintu. Moni even I don't know how to wait for tomorrow. precap ne to din bana diya apna.

Regarding Pinky mujhe to pintu ke do shades bahut pasand aa rahe hain one side he is getting forced toward pinky second side he is fighting with goons.
Arrey rachu Sirf Do shades kyon , I m lovingg DBPS each n every side n shade .πŸ˜‰ . Phir chahe woh Dabang angry brat DBPS ho yaa Innocent scared Pintu or sweet teasing funy Pintu . lovingg everythng in him . 😳

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Tomorrow I hope we have a very intense scene at the cinema!πŸ˜†

I hope the guy will be misbehaving towards KrishnaπŸ˜†

Hope Prishna will understand the each other are good people.

Yes dear Tomm gonna b very very intense , Just can't waitt 2 see Angry DBPS . I wished tht too but Don't think the girl was Krishna , I think the girlwas unknown . n it's good tht DBPS fought for some stranger girl . πŸ˜‰
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post, I totally agree! I know that I am among those who don't want outright romance so soon, but I really missed the interaction between Krishna and Pintoo. They always challenge each other in interesting ways because of their different points of view and I like their chemistry in that unspoken tension! I realise now that we were probably getting less Pintoo because he was in dubai and they had to use limited banked scenes. Now it looks like he is back so the story will focus more on him and Krishna, rather than only Krishna and her family. i think the DC-Pinky tutoring track was just a filler and now we are back to the real story.

I am really looking forward to the precap from today where Krishna accidentally defends Pintoo. Finally we are going to get some power packed episodes after a bit of a lull following the VP jail track.

Excited! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Great post, I totally agree! I know that I am among those who don't want outright romance so soon, but I really missed the interaction between Krishna and Pintoo. They always challenge each other in interesting ways because of their different points of view and I like their chemistry in that unspoken tension! I realise now that we were probably getting less Pintoo because he was in dubai and they had to use limited banked scenes. Now it looks like he is back so the story will focus more on him and Krishna, rather than only Krishna and her family. i think the DC-Pinky tutoring track was just a filler and now we are back to the real story.

I am really looking forward to the precap from today where Krishna accidentally defends Pintoo. Finally we are going to get some power packed episodes after a bit of a lull following the VP jail track.

Excited! πŸ˜ƒ

Very very well said dear πŸ˜ƒ . I also think tht Kinshuk was not here so They had 2 use his banked scenes n Now when he is back So again the focus will b on both Pintu n Krishna n not only on Krishna . I also think tht DC n jail track was just a fille r. Phewww After longg time nearly abt 2 weeks later we gonna see Pintu as DBPS . Trulyy missed him soo much n so as Prishna . Can'tt waittt for tomm . me2 lovedd their chemistry whch is there even in their unspoken words .

Same here Even I m also looking 4wd 2 tomm's epi where Krishna will defend DBPS unknowlingly . Bu I didn't understood one thng tht WHy Krishna didn't see Pintu when He was standing infront of her . πŸ˜• , hmmm just asking as a curiousity πŸ˜†
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't wait for tommorows episode as well the precap looked really interesting I wonder how Krishna is going to react when she finds out that she is standing up for Pinto. 😊
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tom Going To The Blast Episode For Of Pintu,Pinky,Krishna Three Lead Together.. A Long Time, Kinshuk And Shivshakti Back With A Bang After Two Week There Were The Two Was Missing The More Then The Other Cast Member...