V-day quotes from TV actors-Kinny/Mitali

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kinshuk Mahajan

Kinshuk Mahajan

Kinshuk Mahajan who recently got married to his girlfriend from school, Divya, sounded ultra romantic saying, "For me everyday is a Valentine's Day and I try and make Divya feel special every day. This year I will mostly be shooting. But I am definitely going to spend it with my wife and make her feel like a Queen. As I am a pathetic singer, my horrible singing and candlelight dinner with her is one of the things that should make her feel special."

Mitali Nag

Mitali Nag

I think the greeting card companies have brainwashed the youth of the nation by saying that Valentine's Day should only be celebrated with your boyfriend or girlfriend. I think if you want to celebrate a day dedicated to love, then you should spend it with people who are special and hold close to your heart.

School days were the best as we would look forward to be someone's Valentine on V-Day. Once a very close school friend, who had a huge crush on me, played a prank on me to find out whether I had any feelings for him. I still chuckle when I think of those days. Today commercialization of the day has killed the innocence.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AwWw SoO sWeEt OF TheM lOvE You BoTH YAaR kInSHuK I ewiSh I WaS Urz i WuD HAveE FeLt LiKe A quEe N LOve YOu!
kinshukangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kinshuk u are so sweet.divya is very lucky girl.god bless u kinya.mitali is also soo sweet.love them
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for Sharing. Divya is soo lucky to have a husband like Kinshuk. And I agree with Mitali about greeting card companies brainwashing about Valentines Day. 😊
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
awww Divya is so lucky 2 hav Kinshuk in her life as her life partner. God bless both of them . Thanks for sharing