sibica thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Do these people have any idea how much work a DC has.i mean there is so much of district n govt work they ve to attend to,but here,they r showing him like a useless fellow who has got so much time that he is tutoring pinky,and that too at her place...is he a tutor? And a DC has time for all this?...please guys don't take us for granted..do we look like morons?...please show some sense yaar 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In fact I pondered on the same when initially we were exposed to the plot of Babloo asking Krishna to meet up DC for interview preparation.

One plausible reason can be this.

1) For Professional Coaching centers, it is normal and acceptable to have guest faculties from real life occupations to share their experience. Then certainly Babloo's affiliation to the DC or the vice-versa is reasonable.

2) That Babloo was out of his coaching center due to the gooda caused disruption, he might have specially requested DC to allow Krishna to meet him. But that she is meeting him in office premises is way out of line from Govt permitted regulations. No one in the Govt is allowed to approve a side income business earning opportunity at Govt resources (the cabin, the chair and most importantly the DC's office hours from his schedule that he is expending on non-govt duty, also called self-serving opportunity). The DC is violating his employee conduct with the State Govt.

3) that DC is coming in his Govt Car to come to Pinky's residence is again out of line. Same as point 2, he is using state property for his personal activities.

4) if DC was coming in his own personal car to Pinky's residence, then it is not a problem.

Because of point 2 shown above, I was unhappy on that side of story where Vidya and Krishna get trapped. This is a logical flaw in the story and therefore the story seems unnecessarily dragging, forced on viewers and boring. The DC is just becoming a filler material until the actual interview whenever it is going to be scheduled. Will it be end of this month or in March ?

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Shri I m watnggg for d actual interview n Plzzz I want somehow They shld manage DBPS 2 take Krishna for Interview . Kuch bhi karo but I want tht . Like he took krishna for mains . I want exactly d same .
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have been meaning to reply to your post and finally got the chance. I got the idea that the DC was preparing Krishna for the interview as a personal favour to Babloo rather than for monetary gains so he is not doing anything ethically wrong. From what I gather, he is a very righteous man but a stickler for rules, possibly as he sees this as the only way to get things done in a correct manner. On the other hand, he and Babloo probably share the desire to help generate honest, hardworking and upstanding officers of the government in order to really make a difference in the govt. So I wouldn't be surpised if he took time out of his schedule to coach a promising student or two, purely on a voluntary basis. Krishna was supposed to be that student with potential that he could groom but the whole bribe thing happened and now TTS came to him with another promising student.

So I don't think it is undermining the role of a DC to show him taking an interest and making a personal effort and investment in the future of the nation. It goes along with the idea that being a part of the govt. does not just mean you do your given job and go, just like Krishna can't just study from her books. You have t be a naturally, philanthropically inclined and sensitive to people's problems...what the DC was trying to teach Pinky.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I cannot say that in real life my aunt got lucky with finding a DC or any senior Govt office for training her for the interview. She did everything by her own. She had her focus and need. She needed to pass.

I can't say that all those lakhs of candidates that sit in the exams, pass out are actually depending on some officer for training them for the interview. Some pay fees and go to coaching centers. There they find guest faculties like them. Random officers out of personal favours!!!! Not so lucky man!!!!

If Krishna and Pinky are such special candidates receiving special favours, and especially Krishna from Babloo, why the same Babloo cannot favour his two other students Anand and Rajesh who paid the fees to him ??

I mean, please make it reasonable, don't be so partisan and think we will buy anything and everything. Krishna is not even a family member to Babloo for me to think that it is nepotistic favour. Atleast Tuntun clearly indicated nepotism to the DC in the case of Pinky.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago