Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Zarmeen I was exactly thinking d same . When she aplogised 2 DC then why she again doing d same thing ? n If she had 2 do i tht again then why did she aplogised 2 DC n told him d truth ?

Actually I m disappointed by 2dy's epi yaar. They r more then limit focussing on krishna n her family . I m not against of it n I love their family as well . but yaar Why they r wasting d episodes n scenes just by showing same n similar type of thngs again n again . They already showed their family bonding in detail so now If they show it in whole episode then it looks like repeated . Instead of showing tht They can focus on DBPS family elaborating their scenes . Today They showed not more impact of BS coming 2 TTS n all . They could have shown such a brilliant n awosome scene related 2 dis . They could have shown d confronatation also b/w d Bros in detail but they didn't. I m seriously not getting tht why they totallyy sidelined a male lead's family upto dis extent ? Even tht Pinky family is seen more then DBPS family .

i agree moni...i am also watching the show only for Kinshuk but he's not getting screen space so i dont bother to watch the show nowadays...i am only reading updates...and yes scenes are repititive...we had enough of krishna and her famlily now...i want focus on pintu but they are just too busy showing boring tracks and useless scenes...no wonder trps are so low...from nowhere it seems like pintu is the lead of the show...kinshuk's talent is being wasted big time...i dont understand why he always chose a girl oriented show...i always wanted him to do a youth oriented show where we can get to see of both leads equally...but still i hope his role has something to offer in future
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want that scene to b a dream sequence of krishna or dihati...coz krishna apologizing and again repeating the same thing doesnt make any sense...
Edited by aashiluvskinny - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

i want that scene to b a dream sequence of krishna or dihati...coz krishna apologizing and again repeating the same thing doesnt make any sense...

i am thinking the same thing last week friday as well the precap of her satyag looked totally off bt when they showed it, it was done well so lets see whats happens on monday
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
To be honest, I was kind of confused by the precap as well. I am hoping, like some people mentioned , it is a dream sequence or something, or there is some justifiable explanation.

@Sandiab, good point. The Satyagraha precap looked really far-fetched but it ended up being executed much better than I had expected and made a lot of sense in the context of the episode. I hope the same happens here.

Actually, even though it didn't make sense, it has piqued my interest in today's episode for that very reason. I mean, even if it is not a dream, what will be the aftermath of Dehati catching Krishna watching? I would love to see how she justifies her actions as that is what we are all looking for. It could also lead to some more intervention from Babloo, which I will never say no to.

As for the discussion about there not being enough Pintu, I don't think the writers and CVs are unaware of how popular he is, but I think they started this track in his absence as he went to Dubai (right?) so we were getting a sort of filler-week with more focus on Krishna's family. Now that he is back full form, we may get more scenes with him and more depth to his character, especially with Babloo also back in the picture. Here's to optimism! 😃