Pintu touches feet of his Bhaiya Bhabhi :)

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Didn't saw any post related 2 dis topic n scene so thought 2 open a topic abt it .

I loved Kinash scene 2dy . We saw First time DBPS arguing wid his Big Bro whom he considers as his life . I liked infact I loved how Pintu touched his Bhaiya Bhabhi's feet whch showed tht Eventhough He is ben shown little imature n spoilt brat but then also He knows 2 respect his family members n knows n aware of indian culture . I seriously lovedd dis small gesture . Also I loved d argument b/w both Bros . n we saw Ganga stopping both frm getting d fight big . I lovedd it . This is what i want 2 see in DBPS family but again it was only for 2 mins πŸ˜” How I wish it would hav been more then 10 mins scene a longg one , but anyways eventhough it was small scene but I loved it .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just can say I loved this scene. They showed both reaction of DBPS and Babloo loving and then arguing
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I loved this scene too. 😊

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even me lovedd that scene although it was small but loved it even ma sis was like how Moni dii dint open a topic on this scenes then i say ok dnt worry you open the topic on it but as i cum i see you here with this scene even me too lovedd it i love Babloo he truly believed Something is Wrong has happen ...
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yh that scene was really good
love him in the red kurta !!
love the brother jodi
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also thought it was a great scene Moni and I'm glad that you got to see at least a little of DBPS family scenes!πŸ˜ƒ
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ParmB

I also thought it was a great scene Moni and I'm glad that you got to see at least a little of DBPS family scenes!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear . Yes I was dying 2 see DBPS family scenes yaar . n I m happy tht they showed atleast somethng abt them .They r so different n I like 2 see Different thngs πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . I m sure We will get more n more Longg scenes of DBPS n his family in furthur episodes *Fingers Crossed*
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Thanks dear . Yes I was dying 2 see DBPS family scenes yaar . n I m happy tht they showed atleast somethng abt them .They r so different n I like 2 see Different thngs πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . I m sure We will get more n more Longg scenes of DBPS n his family in furthur episodes *Fingers Crossed*

Yes, you and I both and I'm with you on seeing more of their family together. Here's to crossing fingersπŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ParmB - 12 years ago