Chanchal was very smart 2dy :)

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGG As I expected frm dis character Chanchal was just 2 good 2dy . She managed Krishna 2 hear d whole trainning whch DC was giving to Pinky in her room .👏 loveee u chanchal . U r such a clever girl n a sweetheart Sis 😳
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me too loved her she is such a smart girl she made all arrangement for krishna to study. I love these kind of characters who are street smart.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chanchal is the best sister you could wish for!😃 She will defend you and protect you and love you unconditionally.

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Me too loved her she is such a smart girl she made all arrangement for krishna to study. I love these kind of characters who are street smart.

Yes rachu I also lovee dis type of street Smart charcaters . Lovee her very much d way she always gives answers 2 that pinky family . I m sure uski aur DBPS ki bahut jamne waali hai 😆😉
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My prediction came true! 😃

I have loved Chanchal from the day she got the question bank back from Pinky and before that, almost got the 2000 rs for it. She is such so clever and so much more in tune with the world than her more naive and trusting family members. She was fabulous today with her wily ways to get Krishna training for her interview! And she stood there the whole time holding the ladder for her as Krishna listened and took notes. That must have been at least an hour! 👏 What a wonderful behna she is indeed!

And I think she would make a fabulous cupid for Krishna and Pintu. I imagine Krishna would be deep in her books as usual and completely oblivious to Pintu's ardour but Chanchal would notice something fishy and maybe help Pintu to help the padaku read the book of lurrve. 😉😆

Of course this would be only after they sorted their huge issues out and got back to being good friends (and stayed there for a while, if I had my way).
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yh moni dii i love her shes very smart character love that sweet sis!
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

My prediction came true! 😃

I have loved Chanchal from the day she got the question bank back from Pinky and before that, almost got the 2000 rs for it. She is such so clever and so much more in tune with the world than her more naive and trusting family members. She was fabulous today with her wily ways to get Krishna training for her interview! And she stood there the whole time holding the ladder for her as Krishna listened and took notes. That must have been at least an hour! 👏 What a wonderful behna she is indeed!

And I think she would make a fabulous cupid for Krishna and Pintu. I imagine Krishna would be deep in her books as usual and completely oblivious to Pintu's ardour but Chanchal would notice something fishy and maybe help Pintu to help the padaku read the book of lurrve. 😉😆

Of course this would be only after they sorted their huge issues out and got back to being good friends (and stayed there for a while, if I had my way).

sama i wish this came true i also cnt wait 4 pintu and chancal scenes i know she will help him win over krishna once he calms down or learns the truth. and yes she is 1 of my fav characters here just love how sharp she is and how much she loves krishna.
even I would lovee 2 see Pintu-Chanchal scenes . mazaa aa jaayega jab yeh dono milenge