Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Glad To See Ravi Supporting His Sister And Family Like This. Thank God That They Did Show Him Doing Something Bad...Go Ravi. First I Thought That He Why Was He So Harsh To Sister Krishna..But He Proved Me Wrong That He Is A Caring And Want His Family To Be Happy...Love Him Smile At They End That He Did Something Good..And Her Mom Too Proved Me Wrong Too She Is A Sweet Mom Who Want To Want Krishna To Become A BCO

Waiting To The Day When Krishna Become A BCO And Prove That Always Success Go To Be They Person Who Have Faith In There Self That They Can Achieve Any In The World With The Support Of The There Family..Want Pinky And Krishna Both To Do Well In The Interview... All The Best To PinRiSha⭐️

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

All of us were so sure that Ravi was going to do something impulsive and/or violent when we saw him surreptitiously sneaking out yesterday but look what he did? I thank the CVs for completely proving me wrong and showing one of the most touching scenes I have seen on this show, or anywhere for that matter! I would be lying if I said I didn't have a lump in my throat and or that my vision didn't get a little blurry by the end of it!

First of all, VP is such a wonderful father! He saw that something was fishy with his child's behaviour and instead of ignoring it, he picked up on it to make sure his child was safe and on the right track. And he was well rewarded for raising his kids right!

What he ended up finding out and the conversation that ensued was just incredibly touching, so much so that I can't seem to get it out of my head! I also love the idea that Krishna's focus and her vision is already inspiring people, showing how she will perhaps as a BDO inspire people not through words but through silent and affirmative action. I loved Ravi's expression at the end when he took the sack on his shoulders (I guess symbolic for taking the family's burden on his shoulders) and smiled, satisfied in the purpose and motivation he had discovered.

It looks like Krishna was not the only one to learn from VP's jail time! I have to applaud the CVs. I love it when I am expecting melodrama and they surprise me with touching, emotional substance!
👏

Love your post and I agree 100% that we owe him an apology and yes it was extremely touching scene between father and son. Krishna's parents have done an amazing job raising such caring, wonderful kids.