We Owe Ravi an Apology

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
All of us were so sure that Ravi was going to do something impulsive and/or violent when we saw him surreptitiously sneaking out yesterday but look what he did? I thank the CVs for completely proving me wrong and showing one of the most touching scenes I have seen on this show, or anywhere for that matter! I would be lying if I said I didn't have a lump in my throat and or that my vision didn't get a little blurry by the end of it!

First of all, VP is such a wonderful father! He saw that something was fishy with his child's behaviour and instead of ignoring it, he picked up on it to make sure his child was safe and on the right track. And he was well rewarded for raising his kids right!

What he ended up finding out and the conversation that ensued was just incredibly touching, so much so that I can't seem to get it out of my head! I also love the idea that Krishna's focus and her vision is already inspiring people, showing how she will perhaps as a BDO inspire people not through words but through silent and affirmative action. I loved Ravi's expression at the end when he took the sack on his shoulders (I guess symbolic for taking the family's burden on his shoulders) and smiled, satisfied in the purpose and motivation he had discovered.

It looks like Krishna was not the only one to learn from VP's jail time! I have to applaud the CVs. I love it when I am expecting melodrama and they surprise me with touching, emotional substance! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree I loved today's episode for Krishna's raising confidence and Family love and Ravi's responsibility. He literally made me also feel proud on him. He is such a nice brother who really wish to help his sister. Krishna was too good in front of DC she did a brilliant job. Whatever be the result but I just loved her confidence.

Secondly I loved Saraswati's beautiful dialog to krishna bhagwaan ussiki sabse zyaada pariksha leta hai jissi sabse zyaada pyaar karta hai aur jo us pariksha ko pass kar leta hai vo sab pariksha pass kar jaata hai. This was so good. She is also becoming confident now that her daughter will become BDO. Today I saw a proud mother instead of scared mother who know how to give confidence to her child.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u. I simply loved it. And u r absolutely rite CV"S surprised us big time. Love the family of Krishna and love their bonding, love their concern for each other. That scene between RAvi and VP I don't know y but I had tears in my eyes at that time.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with u too Rach regarding Sarswati. She has also started believing in her daughter and her dreams and that is what I like abt this show the bonding between the Krishna family. No one is grey shade or negative. They love and care for each other and their actions and reactions r only because of their love and not because of any jealousy or hatred.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! such lovely comments! A SURPRISE for us. This is what we need for AB's success and from AB.

I cannot wait to go home and watch the episode and see what is it all about.

Sam thanks making a post about the highlight of the episode today.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my guess is Ravi took some kind of employment. Am I correct ?
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you zarmeen me too love the love and bonding between Krishna family. They are just like a normal family who will get angry, caring and loving because they love and care for each other not because of any jealousy or ill will.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I agrre wid u all . I also loved Ravi 2dy who wanted 2 do somethng for his sister n family. Like u all I aso was thinking tht He might do somethng wrong whch again will create some Problem but Thanks 2 creatives they showed Ravi doing dis .

I also liked what saraswati says abt Krishna bhagwaan . I also saw a confident mother 2dy instead of scary mother.
Samanalyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

my guess is Ravi took some kind of employment. Am I correct ?

Good guess... 😉
Samanalyse thumbnail
I totally agree with what you all said about the Saraswati scene! That was my other favourite part of the episode. As hard as it was to see Saraswati apprehensive about the ramifications of Krishna's dreams on her future, it is so deeply touching to see her support her and stand up for her against the world. A simple woman like Saraswati does not have much to offer her child but she has faith which she restores in Krishna. I loved how Saraswati could sense that Dehati's words were hurting Krishna, thanks to their relation to her interview and the injustice she knows has been committed, and consoled her in the best way she knew how. The way she laid her hand on Krishna's head was like a benediction and I loved that silent gesture even more than the dialogues.

Speaking of, what was Chanchal up to in the precap? Has she found a way for Krishna to listen in on Pinky's interview lessons? That would be so like clever Chancal! 😃