Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Offo why you people are so worried about rating it is just matter of time don't worry AB will pick up next week will have much better rating.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I aggree wid ur Bihari Dehati part , It's irritating 2 see them .

But I totallyy disaggree wid the BOLD part . I don't think Pintu is dumb or brwan . Every Person is different frm nature n his way of thinking . If U r comparing him wid babloo then let me tell u babloo is shown as a matured person who is a professor as well , he saw n he knew d outside world as he himself went thru those practical situations So he knows d difference b/w rght n wrong n knows 2 raise his voice against wrong thng . But Pintu is been shown as a overly papmered child totatly different frm Babloo , he never ever saw d outside world or i shld say He never needed 2 fight wid any situation like Babloo . So he don't know d difference b/w rght n wrong . As far as his trust on TTS is concerend , it is obvious tht as a son specially as a papmered child He will support his father if some1 insults his father infront of him . He is shown as impulsive who thinks frm heart . he is totally unaware frm his father's bad intentions n deeds as he never saw his father doing it SO naturallyy he will hae trust on his father . It's natural . As far as his finding of truth n all is concerned So like I said he is shown as an impulsive person he gets angry very quickly , rght now he is seeng only 1 thng tht VP insulted his father evenafter when his father himself went 2 help VP. he have anger in him regarding his father's insult . He loves and respects his father n family very very much tht doesn't mean he is dumb . if he doesn't speak infront of his father it doesn't mean he is dumb , He doesn't argues wid his father like babloo as he respects his father . n He will continue 2 do tht until n unless Truth of TT comes out infront of him n Once truth comes out he will b d first one 2 raise his voice against TTS . then noone not even babloo will b able 2 stop him .

I hope U got my point wht i wanted 2 explain u .

yes my dear Moni. I got your point. Sorry to have hurt your feelings.

But you see I am a 38 year old woman. So obviously as an older audience would want little maturity in some people in whom I wish to see potential. Until Pintu comes in within the same frame alongside Krishna, I am not seeing any use from him. His father sent Babloo away and yet our Pinto with all that brawn and anger has not yet been shown as trying to find out who tried to sabotage/destroy the coaching center. Won't it be natural to assume that Pintu will find it out sooner than later. But why are the story writers not showing it ?
Fine I will wait for one more week to find that out because that is still probable case to expect. But meanwhile won't I feel to switch the channel and see what else is coming ? So if you are in TRP game, you need to think about each and every aspect of the audience which you are targeting. And 7:00 PM time is for woman waiting for husbands coming home, doing cooking while leaving TV on. And 7:00 PM is also for students who are able to watch when they are home. Definitely not for working people because 7:00 PM is commute time for 60% and the rest are still working..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Offo why you people are so worried about rating it is just matter of time don't worry AB will pick up next week will have much better rating.

Rachu I m not worried by d ratings , Actuallyy now I m thinking tht Why I m shocked becozz yeh toh hona hi tha . Kinshuk was so less in dis 2 weeks . Letzz face d truth tht Kinshuk Mahajan is d real charm of AB chahe koi maane yaa naa maane . Aadhe se jaada Trp Ussi bande ki wajah se hai . Hope yeh Baat Ct's ko jaldi samajh aaye . Sorry if I offend any1 but dis is truth .

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

yes my dear Moni. I got your point. Sorry to have hurt your feelings.

But you see I am a 38 year old woman. So obviously as an older audience would want little maturity in some people in whom I wish to see potential. Until Pintu comes in within the same frame alongside Krishna, I am not seeing any use from him. His father sent Babloo away and yet our Pinto with all that brawn and anger has not yet been shown as trying to find out who tried to sabotage/destroy the coaching center. Won't it be natural to assume that Pintu will find it out sooner than later. But why are the story writers not showing it ?
Fine I will wait for one more week to find that out because that is still probable case to expect. But meanwhile won't I feel to switch the channel and see what else is coming ? So if you are in TRP game, you need to think about each and every aspect of the audience which you are targeting. And 7:00 PM time is for woman waiting for husbands coming home, doing cooking while leaving TV on. And 7:00 PM is also for students who are able to watch when they are home. Definitely not for working people because 7:00 PM is commute time for 60% and the rest are still working..

U didn't hurt me dear . I just told my POV abt him . Thatzz it . Nothng else . 😊

Yes Actually U know what ? There r many Kinshuk fans even my so many frends r there who r watchng AB for him but they r unable 2 watch it on TV at 7 PM as they r either in office or outside .So unwillingly they had 2 watch it on Net whch automatically decreases d TRP . Now If AB would have came after 7 PM then these same People also been counted in TRP viewer So It would have defo increased d TRP . Also one more reason is d rival show on SP . I think this is also d reason why AB trp is less

As far as activity frm DBPS is concerned , i aggree wid u tht They shld have shown it Aur yahi toh I m saying , Infact I made topic also related 2 dis . But Ct's r just showing d same repetitive thng of Krishna n her family whch make sit boring sometimes . Instead of tht They could show other thng also naa like u said They could have shown DBPS searching for proofs n all . I also expected tht . BUt Ct's r just focussing on krishna's family whch is unfair n not rght . Itna bonding toh dekh liya unme , ab they shld move 4wd naa . Why 2 show same thng agai n again . How many times they showed VP lecturing her philosophy n all . Why yaar ? Why it is shown again n again ? DOn't u think It's repetitive ? I hope Ct's correct their mistake whch they r doing it .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shridevi: But the 7pm time slot is when Saathiya airs on SP and from the numbers it would seem EVERYONE watches that. How is semi-intellectual, niche fare like AB supposed to compete with the TRP giant itself? Or is the idea that the audiences would not overlap?

Then again, I think SP has been incredibly smart about its timings, which I have to say Zee does not seem to have down. SP has Saathiya at an earlier time slot and that works well because their target audience is at that time usually getting ready for the evening, cooking etc and many probably have it on in the BG as well as those who watch it seriously.

Also, if you notice SP has grouped all its more youthful shows, starting from 8 with IPKKND and ending at 9:30 with DABH, which is sort of the transition into the saas-bahu genre that then takes over with YRKKH and Pratigya. It would even make sense if they put AB at 7:30 because then it would lead into HD, which has a similar target audience and people who were watching one would be more inclined to stay on Zee for the other. People might discover HD if they kept the TV on a minute after AB ended and would discover AB if HD fans turned the TV on a few minutes before. But we get a drastic change on Zee so unless you are a fan of that show there is no way to stumble upon it.

Anyway, it's not like I have deep knowledge of these things but I am just saying what appears logically strange to me when it comes to Zee's timings. The latest conundrum is why they gave the new show PV, again the out of the way 10:30 time slot when it seems like such a family friendly show. I don't like that they are laying their substantial shows for slaughter by giving them stupid times just because they are afraid to shake the ok numbers of their prime time dribble (no offense).
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Shridevi: But the 7pm time slot is when Saathiya airs on SP and from the numbers it would seem EVERYONE watches that. How is semi-intellectual, niche fare like AB supposed to compete with the TRP giant itself? Or is the idea that the audiences would not overlap?

Then again, I think SP has been incredibly smart about its timings, which I have to say Zee does not seem to have down. SP has Saathiya at an earlier time slot and that works well because their target audience is at that time usually getting ready for the evening, cooking etc and many probably have it on in the BG as well as those who watch it seriously.

Also, if you notice SP has grouped all its more youthful shows, starting from 8 with IPKKND and ending at 9:30 with DABH, which is sort of the transition into the saas-bahu genre that then takes over with YRKKH and Pratigya. It would even make sense if they put AB at 7:30 because then it would lead into HD, which has a similar target audience and people who were watching one would be more inclined to stay on Zee for the other. People might discover HD if they kept the TV on a minute after AB ended and would discover AB if HD fans turned the TV on a few minutes before. But we get a drastic change on Zee so unless you are a fan of that show there is no way to stumble upon it.

Anyway, it's not like I have deep knowledge of these things but I am just saying what appears logically strange to me when it comes to Zee's timings. The latest conundrum is why they gave the new show PV, again the out of the way 10:30 time slot when it seems like such a family friendly show. I don't like that they are laying their substantial shows for slaughter by giving them stupid times just because they are afraid to shake the ok numbers of their prime time dribble (no offense).

👏
Nice post again. ZEE should be reading this! Anyways, they are bringing in Ekta Kapoor show to have their channel do better. Ekta definitely knows her audience although I don't like her shows at all. Problem is starting from CB, HD, YMGGK, PR, and whenever MKKPB is coming, they are having good TRP. May be Zee should also be strict like SP and Colors to take the show off air if it doesn't generate the requisite minimum TRP. To AB ko fit kiya jaaye to kahaan fit kiya jaaye ?

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

U exactly said what I wanted 2 say . I also think tht The type of Viewers n by seeng Kinshuk's fan following whch is yputh It shld b given either 7.30 slot or 8.30 slot ( whch I think is not possible ) . Becozz many of AB viwers many times n mostly unable 2 come at 7 PM whc makes them uncountable in TRP viwers list
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
To conclude my rant against Zee's stupid timing logic, or lack thereof, I will say that if Zee's best (in terms of TRPs) shows are doing just about as well as SP's worst then there is significant reason for worry and need for change, not for tip toeing around the current prime time shows and treating them like they are indispensable.

Why not give one of these fresh, new, semi-logical shows a half-decent, or at least demographic-appropriate, time-slot so they can have a chance to work best? Look how well HD is doing, on par with the best of Zee, and I think a big part of that is thanks to a good time slot. It's not as if it doesn't have its share of competition but it is holding its own! Why not give AB or now PV an equal chance? Who knows? They might just end up excelling the stagnant safe zone that is Zee's prime time now. That is what SP has done and is it ever paying off!

Moni, good points about Kinsuhk. It looks pretty evident at this point he and the whole love angle have been brought in as TRP pullers. But why can't he pull TRPs and have some meat to his role? I guess if he is in Dubai though, that makes sense and we will just have to wait for his return to get deeper into his character.
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys check this thread...trp for last week is 1.5 not 0.5

Originally posted by: shaazi

guys check this thread...trp for last week is 1.5 not 0.5

Yes I checked it dear . I also thought when I read TRP as 0.5 tht there shld b some mistake . TG It's 1.5 . SO RMJ too is below AB now .