Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Woah! How did it drop one whole point in one week? 😕

That is such a HUGE drop!
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its bound to happen:

1) if they make is so boring with sending away Babloo for the entire week and even now show reeling with his absense

2) If they show that Behari.,Dehati and Pinky envious drama... too predictable and boring

3) if they show Tuntun Singh devilishly scheming with Behari and Dihati and Ganga being sent off from the room everytime they come -- too impalatable

4) if they show that Ganga and Pinto are totally incapable of finding out what's going on in their own house --too naive and indigestible

5) if they remind people of Bhagyavidhaata with continuously forced misunderstanding kept between characters and especially making the male lead acting total stupid without brains and having just brawn.

Just these three families and already seeing them has become boring. They are all so predictable in their behaviour. If they have to remain so predicable, then please give us HAPPY MOMENTS where we can see that working hard has given some fruitful result.

Or we can keep it watching like we are doing now and do not worry about TRP at all.
May be it will improve this week...who knows. I don't see any video or written update today.. was it that uneventful today ?

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx For Sharing...It Sad To See It Went Down😭
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I seriously don't know suddenly how did it got dropped so much ? 😲 . But then why I am surprised n shocked . Kinshuk was 2 less in last week n dis week 2 not expecting him much , Yeh toh hona hi tha . They are not at all taking advantage of his brilliant acting skill . Hope 2 see d TRP rising soon .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shridevi: Agree that it is bound to drop with all the above mentioned factors in play, but this is the most dramatic drop I have ever seen! My jaw literally dropped when I saw the numbers. Of course I am not going to care about the TRPs and continue watching, but da-yum!

To be honest, I wish the show had a slightly later slot. This one doesn't really make sense to me. I assume a good number of the potential audience for a show like this would be, like me, working and the 7 o clock time slot makes it really difficult for me to always catch the first telecast so I usually watch the 11pm repeat. I wish they would shift one of their never-ending saas-bahu numbers with clout to 7, where it could compete with Saathiya and put this on at any time between 8:30-10.

OR last week could have been the breaking point for all those watching only for Kinsuhk as there was not too much of him shown. And unfortunately, they might have been the 70% of audience that we just lost. 😕

Oh and definitely watch today's episode if only for the last scene with Ravi (which I just made a post about, btw). It caught me by very, very pleasant surprise! AND we got more Babloo today, if only on the phone. There are other things going on which were good, but the Ravi scene was outstanding for me!

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

its bound to happen:

1) if they make is so boring with sending away Babloo for the entire week and even now show reeling with his absense

2) If they show that Behari.,Dehati and Pinky envious drama... too predictable and boring

3) if they show Tuntun Singh devilishly scheming with Behari and Dihati and Ganga being sent off from the room everytime they come -- too impalatable

4) if they show that Ganga and Pinto are totally incapable of finding out what's going on in their own house --too naive and indigestible

5) if they remind people of Bhagyavidhaata with continuously forced misunderstanding kept between characters and especially making the male lead acting total stupid without brains and having just brawn.

Just these three families and already seeing them has become boring. They are all so predictable in their behaviour. If they have to remain so predicable, then please give us HAPPY MOMENTS where we can see that working hard has given some fruitful result.

Or we can keep it watching like we are doing now and do not worry about TRP at all.
May be it will improve this week...who knows. I don't see any video or written update today.. was it that uneventful today ?

I aggree wid ur Bihari Dehati part , It's irritating 2 see them .

But I totallyy disaggree wid the BOLD part . I don't think Pintu is dumb or brwan . Every Person is different frm nature n his way of thinking . If U r comparing him wid babloo then let me tell u babloo is shown as a matured person who is a professor as well , he saw n he knew d outside world as he himself went thru those practical situations So he knows d difference b/w rght n wrong n knows 2 raise his voice against wrong thng . But Pintu is been shown as a overly papmered child totatly different frm Babloo , he never ever saw d outside world or i shld say He never needed 2 fight wid any situation like Babloo . So he don't know d difference b/w rght n wrong . As far as his trust on TTS is concerend , it is obvious tht as a son specially as a papmered child He will support his father if some1 insults his father infront of him . He is shown as impulsive who thinks frm heart . he is totally unaware frm his father's bad intentions n deeds as he never saw his father doing it SO naturallyy he will hae trust on his father . It's natural . As far as his finding of truth n all is concerned So like I said he is shown as an impulsive person he gets angry very quickly , rght now he is seeng only 1 thng tht VP insulted his father evenafter when his father himself went 2 help VP. he have anger in him regarding his father's insult . He loves and respects his father n family very very much tht doesn't mean he is dumb . if he doesn't speak infront of his father it doesn't mean he is dumb , He doesn't argues wid his father like babloo as he respects his father . n He will continue 2 do tht until n unless Truth of TT comes out infront of him n Once truth comes out he will b d first one 2 raise his voice against TTS . then noone not even babloo will b able 2 stop him .

I hope U got my point wht i wanted 2 explain u .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Samana,

Agree with you.

They chose this 7:00 PM slot to have it as a competition against Star Plus's Ruk Jaana Nahin. Actually SP has two of these programs DABH and RJN. Zee has posited AB against them combining the student+daughter in law part. If TRP increases, they can take it next viable spot. The others in prime time are fetching zee good TRP, so cannot remove them.

Zee is behind SP, Sony and Colors, so its shows will always have low ratings. That's bad nah?

And yes the show got abandoned because Pinto excitement is gone. First he does not have any employment in the story's progression (as in something the character does for himself other than falling in love with krishna, being an obediant son to his father and a loving brother to babloo) and secondly he had to be absent because Krishna needed to distance himself from him. So all Kingshuk lovers will fly away.

Okay, will watch the episode in my night time.

Sorry, I cannot help in TRP ratings rise anyways, but I try to keep AB rating up on IF. I give it OS rating on the CM 😉

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Samana,

Agree with you.

They chose this 7:00 PM slot to have it as a competition against Star Plus's Ruk Jaana Nahin. Actually SP has two of these programs DABH and RJN. Zee has posited AB against them combining the student+daughter in law part. If TRP increases, they can take it next viable spot. The others in prime time are fetching zee good TRP, so cannot remove them.

Zee is behind SP, Sony and Colors, so its shows will always have low ratings. That's bad nah?

And yes the show got abandoned because Pinto excitement is gone. First he does not have any employment in the story's progression (as in something the character does for himself other than falling in love with krishna, being an obediant son to his father and a loving brother to babloo) and secondly he had to be absent because Krishna needed to distance himself from him. So all Kingshuk lovers will fly away.

Okay, will watch the episode in my night time.

Sorry, I cannot help in TRP ratings rise anyways, but I try to keep AB rating up on IF. I give it OS rating on the CM 😉

The main thng n reason is it's time slot only . AB is a very good show n it shld hav been given a good time slot .

Second n I think more then time slot Kinshuk's less screenspace is d reason . Kinshuk was in Dubai n so his screenspace had 2 reduce whci defo affected d TRP chart. As far asDBPS char is concerned I m damn sure DBPS char is not just for romance , it will pick up n will show it's power but in i's rght time . n I n all Kinshukians r watngg eagerly for tht rght time . may be frm Marrige track DBPS role will b d most .