6th and 7th FEB episode Views!

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey ABIANS😛

I have caught up with the last two episodes and read a few Forum topics and wanted to share some points that with you all.

It wasn't boring. It portrayed Krishna in different lights.
Krishna ruled the two episodes.
Krishna grew and has become very admirable.
Yes the protest may not have been most peoples cup of tea but VP is out of jail now?
I am also gutted that there wasn't many PRISHNA scenes, but we can't have that all the time. Krishna needs to fiqure herself out first then I believe the LOVE will blossom.

all in all I believe that if the story line moves forward this week or next with Prishna/interview/TTS house then we will have things to look forward to. I really have high hopes for AB and you all still carry on watching the serial, unless of course the CVS butcher the story!

I only made bullet points but feel free to add your thought.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I aggree dear tht It was not Boring . My only complaint regarding which I made a seperate topic also tht I want 2 see balance b/w Both d families . If They can show each n every expressions of Krishna n her family members then why r they not showing it with DBPS n his family members ? I know we can't get Prishna scenes everytimen i have no complaints abt tht but We can atleast get little more focus on DBPS family .Is it 2 hard or Is it not necesaary ? It's more then 1 month DBPS family is been introduced but tell me a single scene whch they had shown it in Detail . Not a single one .This is d only complaint I have frm ct's . I hope They listens 2 us . rest is all good .
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I aggree dear tht It was not Boring . My only complaint regarding which I made a seperate topic also tht I want 2 see balance b/w Both d families . If They can show each n every expressions of Krishna n her family members then why r they not showing it with DBPS n his family members ? I know we can't get Prishna scenes everytimen i have no complaints abt tht but We can atleast get little more focus on DBPS family .Is it 2 hard or Is it not necesaary ? It's more then 1 month DBPS family is been introduced but tell me a single scene whch they had shown it in Detail . Not a single one .This is d only complaint I have frm ct's . I hope They listens 2 us . rest is all good .

I agree with you. CVs haven't exactly shown the dynamics of the DBPS family, but I am sure the family will be shown :) Its just time.
Edited by urshiep - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: urshiep

I agree with you. CVs haven't exactly shown the dynamics of the DBPS family, but I am sure the family will be shown :) Its just time.

Hope so we get it in furthur epsodes becozz I seriously want 2 see it . May b we will get it in dis Pintu-Pinky engagement track or Prishna marrige track or may be before .
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...hoping for some pintu and prishna scenes this week
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I found the DC a hypocrite. If he was so honest why did he come home to do an interview for Pinky