Krishna becoming self-reliant - 7th Feb

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
So in one week (our time) and one day (story-wise) Krishna has learned so much.

1) From being the devoted sincere student of Babloo Singh going to DC so naively, she has now turned down his help and asked him not to help her anymore.

2) From being the scared daughter waiting for her father to speak up, now Krishna has found voice of her own. She may not shout, yell, but she is speaking sensibly and intelligently and in resolute manner.

3) From being the dependent one, she has decided to become self-reliant.!!!

Good one!! 👏 Lesson learned hard way.

I loved the way today Krishna, decided as she was; took a tough stance, but did not stop her tears from flowing. This is what I wanted last week. Toughness, the fortitude to withstand trouble, misfortune and be a support for others. All this because she is going to be the Afsar. And if the Bitiya in her sheds tears and is emotional at times taking tough decisions, no problem at all. We are there to be with her.🤗

Hope her brother Ravi doesn't mess up things for her further. It is highly likely that it seems so.

Please Mr. Rakesh Paswaan, don't make the show melodramatic. Please keep it reasonable and develop the plot with complexities of Bhagalpur life rather than just concentrating on the devious schemes of Bihari and Dihati and the snobbishness of Tuntun Singh. Bihari-Dihati-Pinky's envy is killing me. Tuntun wih his pride is becoming insufferable and Pintoo with his father-fearing ways is becoming so boring. Ravi as the unemployed youth seems a good example as social evil to be cured of, but please don't turn him into your earlier "Bhagyavidhaata" show type brother..

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post! I completely agree. I am glad they showed Krishna bordering on idiotic last week so we could be privy to this transformation. Now that you mention it, she was hugely dependent on Babloo and her father, mainly but also just her general attitude was one of meek subservience and the expectation that people would guide her and tell her what to do. She has now realised that whatever she has to do, it has to be on her own initiative.

I loved the scene in yesterday's episode with her family helping her in whatever way they knew to practice for her interview (my love for Chanchal grows day by day!). And at first I had my doubts about her decision re. Babloo Singh but I understand. In the last day, her trust in humanity and basic goodness has been severely compromised and while I don't think she suspects Babloo of any wrongdoing, she can't escape the fact that he is TTS' son and TTS is taking advantage of that to compromise her chances of becoming a BDO. I guess she just wants to cut ties with that family altogether.

I loved the way they showed the immaturity of the young men, almost as a foil to Krishna's maturity. First we have Pintoo, not letting her come to the coaching centre. Clearly her remark about not needing help really hit him where it hurt and I feel strengthens the idea that he liked playing knight in shining armour and finds this damsel who refuses to be in distress aggravating.

Similarly, even though I agree it would be melodramatic, it is also realistic that Ravi would react with violence. He is clearly an impulsive, irrational brat and needed Krishna to hold him back from doing any number of stupid things. Now that he is doing it in secret, she can't stop him and I shudder to think of the outcome...😕
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
nice pot . I aggree tht krishna had learnt so much frm this incident whch hapenned wid her n VP. n I m also happy tht she decided 2 move 4wd wout any guidance of Babloo .

I m also having feeling tht Ravi surely gonna do some violence , now against whom he gonna do tht we have 2 see it 😕
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😆😆

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago