TOI: Virendra's ko hai Gardening ka Chaska

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Virendra Saxena ko hai Gardening ka Chaska!

Upasana Mantri, TNN | Feb 7, 2012, 11.12AM IST
Read More:Virendra Saxena|Virendra Ji|Kinshuk Mahajan|Afsar Bitiya
Tweet
Virendra Saxena ko hai Gardening ka Chaska!

The veteran actor has a green thumb and is very particular about cleanliness on the sets. Chakachak Sir!

That's what Virendra Saxena aka Vidyapati Raj of " Afsar Bitiya" is called by the crew members of the show. He was baptized so because he holds the axiom 'Cleanliness is next to Godliness' very close to his heart. You can't help noticing the well maintained garden on the sets the moment you enter it and the sole credit goes to the man with 'Green Thumb,' Virendra Saxena.

Once, lead actor, Kinshuk Mahajan (Pintoo Singh) was shocked to see Virendra Saxena holding a hosepipe and spraying water around the sets. He quickly summoned the spot boys to check on it and was informed him that the veteran actor is usually the first person to come on the sets and personally overlooks it's cleaning. Kinshuk was shocked to hear that the senior actor does not shy away from picking up the broom occasionally and sweeping his own room. "Our workplace is like a place of worship, there is no shame in keeping it spic and span," says Virendra Ji. He added, "I am not finicky about cleanliness but it's a different high to start the day when everything around you is neat and clean. Having a garden in a space constricted city like Mumbai is a luxury. I love gardening and was thrilled to find one on the sets. Watering the plants, pruning them and taking care of the maintenance is something I look forward to."

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for sharing

aww it's so good 2 see tht Virendraji is so attentive for cleanliness . Hehe Kinshuk was shocked 2 see dis . 😆
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article