Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gorgeousmounika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
but i dont think it makes any sense
if she had got the roof atleast by now she could have showed theproof to collector he would have taken back the complaint
matter would be finished
ok lets think she is following procedure got her father after out of lockup without corruption tats nice i appreciate her for it
but after all this atleast now sshe must search for proofs na,coz her dad got out of bail not out of it totally
then why she is not tryingany means to search for proofs
if the time of projecting her dad in court comes and they need to project her dad as innocent wat is she gonna do without proof cry infront of judge or do satyagraha infront of court

she just took it round and round
its better if she collected the proofs first and showed the collector and got her dad out of jail
they are many ways to gather proof but forthat intelligence and sense of timing is important which she lacks at this moment of time.god knows wats she gonna do after becoming officer
she will check their problems and take it round and round and when the problem is resolved after 4/5yrs
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, it's not really like that. She is still coping to come around and deal with the harsh word. The show itself is about her getting strong over time. So we just need to give her time and allow her to take over things. It'll be a while but that's what we need to see. HOW she does it is the thing we need to wait for. She could have already started to act strong, but the stern-ness she's showing right now needs to be accepted by us at all. I mean to say it'll just happen.