krishna is rly intelligent

gorgeousmounika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
is krishna really inteligent as she projected
does she have the ability of becoming an officer
does she have such qualities
i think a big no
when she cant solve a problem in her home what problems she is gonna solve outside may be in the office or peoples problem

she still nowdidnt even got atleast one proof which proves her father as innocent
and like a fool she is doing satyagrah infront of police station
is she crazy
by doing satyagrah wat does she wanna prove or suceed

instead of gathering proofs which prove her dad as innocent she is just following stupid ways and wasting the time
is it that hard to gather proofs and trap that tintoo in his own web

she can collect information and plan in such a way and make them agree that they have planed it and take a video or recording of it
or she can get his phonebill where tintoo number will be registered in the bill
she can make that guy who gave them box confess by himself to someother person while talking and get that conversion recorded

they are many ways to prove her father innocent silently instead of making a fuss and fooling herself around people

Edited by gorgeousmounika - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
First of all It's not Pintu It's Tun tun singh who trapped Krishna's father . Pintu is innocent in all dis . Second thng Yes I aggree Krishna shld have opted for any other step rather then dis satyagraha . It doesn't make sense at all specially for a girl who wnts 2 b BDO.
poo_supi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you..gorgeousmounika.

they show it was a govt building and every govt building has security. and ctc

on the top the govt people had so many people coming and gng.

I dont think Krishna should become a bdo.

she is not fit for it at the moment. she need more training. this show what presence of mind she is gng through.

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you...she's behaving so dumb
gorgeousmounika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya im even talking abt that old man
but i thought his name is pintoo
coz whenever krishna calls him tintoo chacha i heard it like pintoo
so got confused wid names
[QUOTE=gorgeousmounika]ya im even talking abt that old man
but i thought his name is pintoo
coz whenever krishna calls him tintoo chacha i heard it like pintoo
so got confused wid names
[/QUOTE ]

It's Ok dear 😆 n Krishna calls him TunTun chacha . 😊
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm sorry but I do not agree here. There is always a first time for everything and people learn from their experiences. Yes Krishna might be acting dumb but a girl whose father in jail and first time she is running all around to prove his father's innocence she is bound to be dumb as she is emotional at that point in time. You simply dont learn things with the books. You do need to have practical experience and she will only get that once she becomes BDO. Atleast she is fighting, she stood there all night in front of the police station. Her way of doing it might not be right but she simply did not give up and stood there firm and that's what counts.

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I'm sorry but I do not agree here. There is always a first time for everything and people learn from their experiences. Yes Krishna might be acting dumb but a girl whose father in jail and first time she is running all around to prove his father's innocence she is bound to be dumb as she is emotional at that point in time. You simply dont learn things with the books. You do need to have practical experience and she will only get that once she becomes BDO. Atleast she is fighting, she stood there all night in front of the police station. Her way of doing it might not be right but she simply did not give up and stood there firm and that's what counts.

I agree wid u Zarmeen . Atleast She is trying thatzz what matters . May b her way of doing was not rght but Atleast she was not like other who just sits n knows 2 cry .
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I don't know if Krishna is intelligent - but what she did was procedural wise sensible.

You don't prove innocence in a police station once someone has been charged. The proving ground is court. The officers maybe able to withdraw the charge but, that would require significant investigation.

Bail is way out jail until the case is resolved (charges withdrawn or through determination in a court of law). So, Krishna first aim had to be to obtain bail. That too without paying any bribes. Her protest of 1 accomplished that. Step 2 is proving her dad's innocence.

580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I agree with you here. Krishna just did what she thought at that moment. Atleast Viydapati is out of jail now. I Believe Krishna is a very Intelligent women and what she did was okay!