Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

moni i totally agree with u i really want more scenes of Pintu and his family especially his parents but at the same time i dont mind the time they send on krishna and her family i really love them.

i think from the time Pintu and his mom had the scene where she told him to stay away from krishna i have just wanted to watch more of them together- their relationship is going to be very unique in the show they have alot of understanding btw them and there is a bond btw them that i dnt think babloo and his mom have coz these 2 are the 1's trying to keeep the family together.i cnt even explain in words how i feel when i see tt and mini twin togther i have never seen a father react like this 4 his son its quite amazing and scary at the same time-.
but at the moment instant of getting pintu scenes with his family we are getting his family relationship with krishna's family.- i dnt think that this is being unfair to kinshuk as the main lead but its just the way they choice to procede with the script and they do have time 2 concentrate on that relationship later( if they dnt it would defintely be unfair to him). but at the same time i dnt think they realised that by giving us these short scenes of this family they just make us want to see them more and more. we know krishna and her family whatever happens they will support each another. but Pintu's family on the other hand is so much more dynamic/interesting than krishna's family - they are on a short fuse they bound to seperate soon coz their relationship with each another is much more complex. ppl like disfunctional not mean families.
i dnt like to see Pintu being shown so helpless and being the peacemaker all the time and unaware of what is actually happening
in his family. they need to step everything up now the show has been on air 4 close to 2 months and move the story along. quite frankly if they dnt show pinky and her family prishna and pintu would have much more screen time and we wnt be deprived the way we have been. at the moment too much is happening in the show if they romove the rat family (coz they dnt offer much to the storyline and bihari reminds me of a rat) and than we all would get want we want. tt is enough to cause trouble for krishna and her family.
but along with showing him with his own family i would like to see him with krishna's family especially Ravi and chancal- i already know chancal and pintu going to be too cute together but ravi and pintu are scenes i want to watch i cnt tell how disappointed i was that their 1st meeting with each another was so uneventful. those 2 hotheads are going to be something to watch in the future
the cvs of the show should be really proud that along with the audaince wanting to see the jodi they want scenes of the respectives pair with their family- this dnt happen often so i just hope that they give us what we want soon be4 the moment is lost. bt as racha said we will get these scenes. i so hope they read this post as well as others on the forum to know what they should be adding in the show to make it the best.

I aggrre totallyy aggree wid ur each n every word specillyy d ones whch i did BOLD . I know people love 2 see disfunctional family n like u said DBPS damily is more interesting n dynamic family the krishna's family n I so hope 2 see this family more in furthur episodes . I want 2 see DBPS bonding wid every1 in his family . n me2 don't want him 2 b in d show just for romance n coming in Pinky's dreams . It would b totallyy unfair 2 a star like kinshuk Mahajan .
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I aggrre totallyy aggree wid ur each n every word specillyy d ones whch i did BOLD . I know people love 2 see disfunctional family n like u said DBPS damily is more interesting n dynamic family the krishna's family n I so hope 2 see this family more in furthur episodes . I want 2 see DBPS bonding wid every1 in his family . n me2 don't want him 2 b in d show just for romance n coming in Pinky's dreams . It would b totallyy unfair 2 a star like kinshuk Mahajan .

so true moni i can just dream ab pintu myself i dnt need pinky 4 that but lets give it some time its nt like we have much choice coz where kinshuk is we are going to be we will never leave him. but atleast 4 me i enjoy the show i feel sorry 4 the 1's who are just watching 4 kinshuk
Sandia me2 lovingg d show but U know naa As Kinshuk's die-hard fan it doesn't satisfy me frm his 2 mins scenes . Atleast they can show Pintu where it is needed . SImultaneously they can show his life as well naa like they r showing of Krishna . I m asking tht .
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Sandia me2 lovingg d show but U know naa As Kinshuk's die-hard fan it doesn't satisfy me frm his 2 mins scenes . Atleast they can show Pintu where it is needed . SImultaneously they can show his life as well naa like they r showing of Krishna . I m asking tht .

so true moni i can feel and understand your pain i went through something similar when i watched him in ccbm and atleast there they showed him more than a few seconds- the minutes when VS wasnt on screen should make me frustrated and angry and an episode without him felt like days. but u kn want i think we should trust the script writers as well as kinshuk he wnt have choosen the show if he felt that he had no purpose in the show and he wnt be challenged by the role of pintu. but than that whenever they have disappointed me i feel that they do make up 4 it and i know soon both krishna and pintu's story will be equal
😉

so true moni i can feel and understand your pain i went through something similar when i watched him in ccbm and atleast there they showed him more than a few seconds- the minutes when VS wasnt on screen should make me frustrated and angry and an episode without him felt like days. but u kn want i think we should trust the script writers as well as kinshuk he wnt have choosen the show if he felt that he had no purpose in the show and he wnt be challenged by the role of pintu. but than that whenever they have disappointed me i feel that they do make up 4 it and i know soon both krishna and pintu's story will be equal

Sandia I have full trust on Creatives as creative is none other then Shefali lal who was behind Ragvir . She never disappointed me as Ragvirian (till d timeshe was there ) so I m damnn sure SHe will not do it here either . n yes U r rght Whenevr VS used 2 b not there in CCBM I use 2 fel like kicking my TV .

I have full faith on Kinshuk dear . I know his decisions . He always do perfect n correct decisions . n I m also sure had there not been any powerful role for him in dis show he wouldn't have done AB . So I m sure It's matter of time n soon we will get our DBPS onscreen for more n more 😃. But woh kehte hai naa sabar kaise karein , iss dil se control nahi hota jo hamesha 24/7 apne hero ko TV screen pe dekhna chahta hai.rght ? 😉
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i dnt like to see Pintu being shown so helpless and being the peacemaker all the time and unaware of what is actually happening in his family. they need to step everything up now the show has been on air 4 close to 2 months and move the story along. quite frankly if they dnt show pinky and her family prishna and pintu would have much more screen time and we wnt be deprived the way we have been. at the moment too much is happening in the show if they romove the rat family (coz they dnt offer much to the storyline and bihari reminds me of a rat) and than we all would get want we want. tt is enough to cause trouble for krishna and her family.
but along with showing him with his own family i would like to see him with krishna's family especially Ravi and chancal- i already know chancal and pintu going to be too cute together but ravi and pintu are scenes i want to watch i cnt tell how disappointed i was that their 1st meeting with each another was so uneventful. those 2 hotheads are going to be something to watch in the future
the cvs of the show should be really proud that along with the audaince wanting to see the jodi they want scenes of the respectives pair with their family- this dnt happen often so i just hope that they give us what we want soon be4 the moment is lost. bt as racha said we will get these scenes. i so hope they read this post as well as others on the forum to know what they should be adding in the show to make it the best.

Sandiab, agree on the bolded para. interesting read on the rest.