Want focus on DBPS Family as well

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't know Any1 will aggree wid my dis post or not but I seriously wanted 2 share my views abt it n so thought 2 open dis topic .

I know AB is story of Krishna n her struggle for her dreams n all . So defo they r going 2 focus on Krishna n her family more (Atleast till d time she doesn't get married 2 Pintu) . But I want 2 ask a ques 2 all of u tht Don't u think tht There should be a balance b/w d screenspaces of Krishna's family n DBPS family ? I know screenspace gets decided as per d current storyline . But Don't u think tht There is a lotss of thngs related 2 DBPS family also whch needs 2 b shown in d show . That is also importent as per storyline is concerned . Since d Day DBPS family is been introduced We didn't even got a single scene where we see d bonding b/w d family unlike we see in Krishna's family .

When Krishna's marrige was fixed each n every member had a seperate scene wid her explaining 2 her etc etc . So why can't ct's show d same thng when DBPS marrige is been fixed ? Scenes in DBPS family r hardly shown more then 5 mins mazx 6-8 mins thatzz it . Where as scenes of Krishna's family is shown more then 15 mins evenif it can b shown short .

The scenes whch they can n whch they have 2 show long they r showing it so short or skips it where as the scenes whch r not needed in d show or whch doesn't need so much detail they r been shown so long . It is not rght . It reallyy sometimes feel like ahhh 😡 .

On friday by seeng DBPS-Ganga little gestures I thought tht May b on monday we surely gonna get a single seperate scene b/w mother-son . but No I was wrong . There was not such any scene whch was needed in d show . Instead of tht irritating pinky n family scene was shown whch was not at all needed .

I don't know wheather i m rght or wrong , Don't know how many of U will agrree wid me or understood my Point but I just want 2 say tht If Krishna is female lead then Pintu singh 2 is male lead n how much it is importent 2 show krishna n her family detailed scenes , it's also importent 2 show DBPS n his family interactions scene as well .

I hope Ct's read dis post n shld think abt it n I hope frm now they will balance b/w Both d families equally .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you Moni even I was expecting the scene. But I think night is not over yeh we may get that scene soon.
Lets not loose hope we will soon get some good bonding scene between DBPS family

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I agree with you Moni even I was expecting the scene. But I think night is not over yeh we may get that scene soon.

Lets not loose hope we will soon get some good bonding scene between DBPS family

I hope so rachu tht We get not only gagnga-pintu scene like U r telling tht night is not over yet but I also want more n more scenes of DBPS wid his family n tht2 seperately n emotional ones . Hope we will get it once dis jail track gets finishedbecozz I think after jail track Pintu-Pinky ka chekha track hi aayega
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i so agree with you moni...i haven't watched yesterday's epi and i am not looking forward to watch today's epi either...dont know yaar i am losing interest...maybe the story is moving too slow or it's just too boring😕

Originally posted by: shaazi

i so agree with you moni...i haven't watched yesterday's epi and i am not looking forward to watch today's epi either...dont know yaar i am losing interest...maybe the story is moving too slow or it's just too boring😕

Shaazi Yesterday's Prishna scene n Pintu scene was worthwathcng . It was really good d way Pintu showed his feelings thru his eyes . U shld watch atleast these two scenes .They were really good . WIll not say tht It's Boring but This satyagraha thng is I m not able 2 relate myself wid it. 😕
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree that we should see some more scenes with DBPS and his family but I don't think we will see the same family bonding as we do with Krishna and her family as Babloo doesn't see eye to eye with his father and vice versa and while Pinto may love his father he seems afraid of him or afraid to voice his opinion etc in front of him. Same goes for his Bhabi and mom in front of TTS. I think we would see the family bonding individually as we have seen between Pintu & Babloo, Pintu & his Bhabi, and Pintu & his mom and his nephew but as a whole family unit? I think they are a bit dysfunctional. Where all but Babloo seem afraid to displease TTS or are afraid of his outbursts.

However, I too would like to see the bonding between the rest of the family, it would be great if TTS could be part of it but he is not that way by nature as his character has displayed thus far.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If it is crucial to the story I would like to see the relationships of the Tuntun Singh's family. Maybe the upcoming Prishna marriage track will show all this. The show is a bit slow at the moment and quite boring at the moment.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ParmB

I agree that we should see some more scenes with DBPS and his family but I don't think we will see the same family bonding as we do with Krishna and her family as Babloo doesn't see eye to eye with his father and vice versa and while Pinto may love his father he seems afraid of him or afraid to voice his opinion etc in front of him. Same goes for his Bhabi and mom in front of TTS. I think we would see the family bonding individually as we have seen between Pintu & Babloo, Pintu & his Bhabi, and Pintu & his mom and his nephew but as a whole family unit? I think they are a bit dysfunctional. Where all but Babloo seem afraid to displease TTS or are afraid of his outbursts.

However, I too would like to see the bonding between the rest of the family, it would be great if TTS could be part of it but he is not that way by nature as his character has displayed thus far.

Every family have different type of Bonding n that is what i said dear tht Whtever bonding they show but they should show it in detail . Like u said tht They shld show family bonding indicidually , yes exactly tht is what i m asking . I hope we get it in future episodes .

Originally posted by: AngelDark

If it is crucial to the story I would like to see the relationships of the Tuntun Singh's family. Maybe the upcoming Prishna marriage track will show all this. The show is a bit slow at the moment and quite boring at the moment.

Angel why it shld not be crucuial n importent 2 d story ? After all DBPS too is main lead n it is necesaary 2 show d Male lead's family bonding as well in detail . This can't n this shld not be skipped or one shld not compromise while showing it . If female lead's family is been shown in detail bondingwise then Male lead's side too shld be shown

yes May be d upcoming marrige or engageent track of Pintu-Pinky nd Prishna marrige track will show all this . I seriously hope 2 see it .
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

moni i totally agree with u i really want more scenes of Pintu and his family especially his parents but at the same time i dont mind the time they send on krishna and her family i really love them.

i think from the time Pintu and his mom had the scene where she told him to stay away from krishna i have just wanted to watch more of them together- their relationship is going to be very unique in the show they have alot of understanding btw them and there is a bond btw them that i dnt think babloo and his mom have coz these 2 are the 1's trying to keeep the family together.i cnt even explain in words how i feel when i see tt and mini twin togther i have never seen a father react like this 4 his son its quite amazing and scary at the same time-.
but at the moment instant of getting pintu scenes with his family we are getting his family relationship with krishna's family.- i dnt think that this is being unfair to kinshuk as the main lead but its just the way they choice to procede with the script and they do have time 2 concentrate on that relationship later( if they dnt it would defintely be unfair to him). but at the same time i dnt think they realised that by giving us these short scenes of this family they just make us want to see them more and more. we know krishna and her family whatever happens they will support each another. but Pintu's family on the other hand is so much more dynamic/interesting than krishna's family - they are on a short fuse they bound to seperate soon coz their relationship with each another is much more complex. ppl like disfunctional not mean families.
i dnt like to see Pintu being shown so helpless and being the peacemaker all the time and unaware of what is actually happening
in his family. they need to step everything up now the show has been on air 4 close to 2 months and move the story along. quite frankly if they dnt show pinky and her family prishna and pintu would have much more screen time and we wnt be deprived the way we have been. at the moment too much is happening in the show if they romove the rat family (coz they dnt offer much to the storyline and bihari reminds me of a rat) and than we all would get want we want. tt is enough to cause trouble for krishna and her family.
but along with showing him with his own family i would like to see him with krishna's family especially Ravi and chancal- i already know chancal and pintu going to be too cute together but ravi and pintu are scenes i want to watch i cnt tell how disappointed i was that their 1st meeting with each another was so uneventful. those 2 hotheads are going to be something to watch in the future
the cvs of the show should be really proud that along with the audaince wanting to see the jodi they want scenes of the respectives pair with their family- this dnt happen often so i just hope that they give us what we want soon be4 the moment is lost. bt as racha said we will get these scenes. i so hope they read this post as well as others on the forum to know what they should be adding in the show to make it the best.